Brandonio & Erin Bowyer #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread

Can't believe the comment on today's video: 'You are going to be the best mum and dad in the world, the little boy will be so lucky up to have you when its born'. Must be written by a teenage fan. Also, other comments by people saying what great parents they are going to be, I'm thinking what the hell, these two should not be having a baby at all at least not till they've grown up a bit .

Reactions: 7
Can't believe the comment on today's video: 'You are going to be the best mum and dad in the world, the little boy will be so lucky up to have you when its born'. Must be written by a teenage fan. Also, other comments by people saying what great parents they are going to be, I'm thinking what the hell, these two should not be having a baby at all at least not till they've grown up a bit .
Yeah I wouldn’t call them best parents in the world. They’ll have a reality check when they have a newborn. Up half the night, early wake up, routine, not up till late hours at night

Reactions: 2
Laying in bed at 10.30 and the poor dog hadn’t even been fed yet? And Brandon was complaining that he had to do it??
And they go halves when they go out to eat, they literally have a mortgage together ffs🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Laying in bed at 10.30 and the poor dog hadn’t even been fed yet? And Brandon was complaining that he had to do it??
And they go halves when they go out to eat, they literally have a mortgage together ffs🤣
the dog will probs been forgotten about more when baby is here

• Sad
Watched the baby shower vlog and well, well, well, content baby it is as bloody expected. Holly approaches Shirl and says, "Brandon's getting all the content" as he gleefully grins and snaps photos of the event! These influencers are shocking!

Watched the baby shower vlog and well, well, well, content baby it is as bloody expected. Holly approaches Shirl and says, "Brandon's getting all the content" as he gleefully grins and snaps photos of the event! These influencers are shocking!
So sad every moment of that boys life is going to be broadcasted to thousands. His privacy taken from him the minute he’s born :(

• Sad
Erin seems to be determined she's going to go early. I feel like she's soooo young and naive.

Is it me or has Brandon and Erin been really quiet the past couple of days?
No Brandon was posting on his story about football and his wrist 😂 Erin posted something too but can’t remember what I think it was something about heartburn being bad