Bradley Weekes aka fx_supreme__

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20211210_095724.jpg
congrats to vicky on the birth of her son. I think we all know who the real baby is the past few "weekes". 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Aww congratulations to Vicky and her baby . I hope they are both ok and she’s not too sore!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Entertaining as this has all been, Bradley is an absolute disgrace for the way he has treated Vicky and his son. Congratulations Vicky 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 47
She put on her story the other day that he took clothes and baby bits from her and was refusing to give them back ....wtf

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Congratulations Vicky! He is beautiful, obvs takes after you 😏

Bradley, you’re a disgrace. Give your son and Vicky their things you selfish prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So Bradley’s deleted his insta? But he’d posted to his story that pic of Jess since the baby was born.

Reactions: 2
Can you imagine getting together with a man who has turned his back on two children?? Jess needs her eyes tested if she can’t see those red flags.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Can you imagine getting together with a man who has turned his back on two children?? Jess needs her eyes tested if she can’t see those red flags.
Gross isnt it. My biggest turn off is a man who is a tit dad and doesn't see his kids. He could be gorgeous and have thousands in the bank but it would be a no from me 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 36
He’s not deleting IG on mine, baby is beautiful! Welldone to Vicky! I know some don’t like her but I think she’s handled this better than a lot would. Brad is a disgrace he’s so wound up in his own pity that he’s ignored the baby! I hope she doesn’t get hassle from him when he’s bored!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
If she went early due to stress even partially because of him then he ought to be utterly ashamed of himself absolute piece of tit. Thankfully all seems well! That little baby should be first and foremost before all of these Instagram hoes even if it did not work out with his mum !

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.