Bradley Weekes aka fx_supreme__

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Engagement are girls really this stupid to think he’s any thing more than fun ..look back at his story he’s been in love loads what a dumb mug the shame

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If Linda is Sayton then it was a new low even for him to post that picture of Vicky to dig her out. Complete it unnecessary the nasty tit

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I’m just hoping Vicky and the baby are ok no new posts and while he is pity partying himself I think the woman is probably in labour 🙄

Reactions: 9
Why does he say he’s not taking no one with him then tag Jessica 🤣
It's always the people talking absolutely chuff that make posts like this. The ones actually doing cool and interesting things feek secure in themselves and don't need to post a load of bollocks to front themselves up.

Hi Linda AKA Brad, I see you were on at 8pm this evening. Are you recovering from severe food poisoning and unable to reply to anyone?

1639081798008.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's always the people talking absolutely chuff that make posts like this. The ones actually doing cool and interesting things feek secure in themselves and don't need to post a load of bollocks to front themselves up.

Hi Linda AKA Brad, I see you were on at 8pm this evening. Are you recovering from severe food poisoning and unable to reply to anyone?

View attachment 915008
SEEEEEEEE!!!! I said they were always on after posting a story!!!

I should have gone on that Murder Detectives or whatever it was called 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Want some wine with that cheese Brad shut it ... look back at your stories in and out in out shake your dick all about 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah right Amish McGollum.. she’s in his DM’s sending nudes like she was yours when she knew you were seeing other girls 😂😂
She been sending nudes to j
There's only one possible explanation for that, he's obviously a Tattler!

Yo James Arthur write Sayton in small font on your next story to show us you read here. (tbf I won't see it though I don't follow you, I've heard of your name but don't know any of your songs, soz about that)
She's been talking to James Arthur for years! I have inside knowledge...🤐 🤫

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does he say he’s not taking no one with him then tag Jessica 🤣
The thing is, at the end of the day, if they cant handle you at your worst they don't deserve you at your best....So Love....Live....laugh and never forget to be true to yourself bc ppl only throw shade on what shines... Louder for the people in the back and if you cant love yourself, how in the hell you gonna love somebody else?! can i get an amen up in here 🙋‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.