Bradley Weekes aka fx_supreme__

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Vicky is ugly cause of a bad photo lol I’m ugly myself so 🤣

I can’t lie! I actually find him very sexy 😩😂 he’s got presence! Attitude & don’t give a duck about anything or anybody
R u feeling okay 🤣🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Presence !! you got to kick him out your house or else he’s not leaving some people are not okay

Reactions: 8
Are where is your clear proof of him scamming people! He obv isn’t! I’m here for the gossip but I also like to view the facts and truth about things! And i personal no 3-4 people who are making very good returns using his company so 🤷🏼‍♂️
You know 3 to 4 people using his company but you ain't using it yourself? Pull the other one love,must think I fell off a christmas tree.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
that account is deffo Amish . And why does it sound like Vicky in the background of his latest story showing of his minging teeth

• Wow
Reactions: 11
You are Litterally sat at your nannas on tattle pretending to be a girl who fancies you 🤣 and u call us sad 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45
😂 She’s got nosey people from Beggy & Amish! No one is interested in your “ crappy life “ Vic, Her lips are not that big it’s the filter look at the photo I posted 😩
Amish McGollum this is you isn’t it? Going by all your comments 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.