Bradley Weekes #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Brad is feeling suitably tit about the part he’s played in all this ! But I doubt it , the man has absolutely no morals !

Reactions: 11
Does anyone actually know what happened? I been think about that poor girl all day…so sad and so young 😢🙏🏼

Reactions: 5
It just seems odd she met him and then started selling her stuff. I swear I seen a post of her trying to sell the horses as well. He’s a tit stain on society, we all know he’s a master manipulator. He plays all these women off against each other, I’ve been there before with an ex it is torture my anxiety was horrendously bad wondering when he was going to leave again. I would never want anyone to feel the way I did and we can only assume he had a part to play here. She’s been completely erased from his socials again, surely if you loved someone you would be cherishing those pictures.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It just seems odd she met him and then started selling her stuff. I swear I seen a post of her trying to sell the horses as well. He’s a tit stain on society, we all know he’s a master manipulator. He plays all these women off against each other, I’ve been there before with an ex it is torture my anxiety was horrendously bad wondering when he was going to leave again. I would never want anyone to feel the way I did and we can only assume he had a part to play here. She’s been completely erased from his socials again, surely if you loved someone you would be cherishing those pictures.
I'm surprised he's not removed himself from this.

Screenshot 2023-10-15 at 17.55.52.png

Reactions: 4
I meant hate directed towards Brad so it’s best his children are hidden and protected from that
His kids aren't on instagram to be reading any hate and nobody has left any hate on his kids pics in the first place. Hes taken them down cause hes a first class twit

Reactions: 6
Does he sit on IG all day just sifting through his grid and archiving/unarchiving posts?

Reactions: 14
Just for anyone new here - the previous thread title was nominated on June 4. Has NOTHING to do with what happened to his ex (RIP). What probably was a factor was Bradley’s poor treatment of her. The previous 8 threads will give you a picture.

Reactions: 15
Just for anyone new here - the previous thread title was nominated on June 4. Has NOTHING to do with what happened to his ex (RIP). What probably was a factor was Bradley’s poor treatment of her. The previous 8 threads will give you a picture.
I was going through most liked comments (sad I know) on last thread and someone said some flowers he got her looked like funeral flowers and my head was spinning. Still can't believe it was not expecting it to end like this.

Reactions: 10
She was clearly a very troubled woman however I do think Brad was probably the catalyst to her demise. Messing her around with vicki, humiliating both of them publicly really is despicable. i feel so sorry for her son

Reactions: 16
Yes the last thread title was relating the the blonde lass who binned him off after one date.

We don’t know what has happened but it’s clear his treatment of women hasn’t been great 😕

Reactions: 6
Very strange behaviour how he couldn't take down pics of ex's from his grid for months/years even when with new partners.... and all of a sudden...... all clear!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.