Bradley Weekes #7 bleached his cheeks, bet his ahole reeks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did I have a dream last night that my fiancรฉe cheated on me and dumped me for Vick and I battered her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yep & the "inspirational/subliminal" ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ quotes are going up on the story. It's sooooo embarrassing!
She deffo got a cob in because he went out last night. Probs didn't come home ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Give it 3 days & order will be restored ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He only goes back to her cus he can't get another woman to actually stay with him more than 5 minutes. Even the fake graphs don't charm them anymore ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are they actually for real?! What a joke ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Again with the bleeping quotes......
Hun.... he ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ does ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ not ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ give ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ a ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ flying ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ duck!!!!!!! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Quick..... hide them pics for a few days ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด absolute embarrassing children!
She is literally a week day girlfriend ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Desperate idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she ever take that kid anywhere else other than soft play .. Poor kid looks bored shitless ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bwwaad is out with another.. Vicky has cleansed her Insta of him yet again ๐Ÿ™„
The fact that he posts things like this (or the more obvious stories when he is on a date) really makes me wonder what kind of tit he does but doesnโ€™t post online. Like this has to be the tip of the iceberg. I honestly feel a bit bad for Vicky. She seems really young-minded, and clearly doesnโ€™t realize she doesnโ€™t deserve this kind of treatment. Just because they have a child together, does not mean she needs to put up with that abusive leprechaunโ€™s bullshit. There are plenty of good men out there that will treat her and her son so much better.

Reactions: 15
The fact that he posts things like this (or the more obvious stories when he is on a date) really makes me wonder what kind of tit he does but doesnโ€™t post online. Like this has to be the tip of the iceberg. I honestly feel a bit bad for Vicky. She seems really young-minded, and clearly doesnโ€™t realize she doesnโ€™t deserve this kind of treatment. Just because they have a child together, does not mean she needs to put up with that abusive leprechaunโ€™s bullshit. There are plenty of good men out there that will treat her and her son so much better.
Itโ€™s never the tip of the iceberg for her. Theyโ€™ll be fine by tomorrow and pics will be reinstated by Friday ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.