Bradley Weekes #7 bleached his cheeks, bet his ahole reeks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He seriously can't keep shagging around and going back. They have to have some sort of weird relationship. I refuse to believe anyone can be that big of a mug?

Reactions: 12
He seriously can't keep shagging around and going back. They have to have some sort of weird relationship. I refuse to believe anyone can be that big of a mug?
I think shes on target to get into the guiness world record book for biggest mug, I think it's a whole personality for her - ditzy mug.

Reactions: 11
Yeah they are back on . Do people like this really exist ?
Surely not ???
Has she no self respect at all ??
duck me I am embarrassed for her !!!
Vicki’s mom ( cause there is clearly no point in talking to Vicki ) - if you read here - you need to have a serious word with your daughter as at this point she is just embarrassing herself !!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I can not believe they are back together !!!!! What the actual duck!!! Vicky is an absolute fool! Like is she for real!!!.

You can just imagine the rubbish he came out with... Or does he even need to talk rubbish! Clearly a horrendous DV perpetrator but still, she had her chance for him to duck off while he was shagging somebody else. They must have a open relationship!

Reactions: 10
Imagine you go on a 1st date and he documents it on his Instagram (very weird)

Then you Google his name and find this thread 😱

I bet she RAAANNN for the hills!
Or she was paid for , for the night? I can’t see anyone not knowing his reputation willing to spend time with his broke self

Reactions: 6
He’s got such a big deformed turnip of a head that when he tries to use a filter it just looks like he’s wearing a weird oval mask of someone else’s face!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.