Bradley Weekes #7 bleached his cheeks, bet his ahole reeks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know when I first heard her speaking about it, he was the first person who came into my mind. Hes done it to try and annoy her after she sold the tiffany bracelet. You can tell he is still sore from the whole bumhole saga.
He’s no stranger to a fake profile is he 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else notice that when his life is dull as dishwater he posts screenshots from tattle 😂😂 how he states he gets ‘spotted and followed’ when he’s out, that will probably just be the hundreds of people you owe money to Brad 😂 trust us, if we spotted you out, we would be on here lol’ing at your unfiltered face. Oh and whilst you’re on one today….why don’t you address to everyone about you smashing 2 shades of tit out of your woman 💁🏻‍♀️ daft twit
I’m famous . I’ve made it . Brad has shared two of my posts on here . Form a queue guys , I’m available for a pod cast interview since I’m now famous on his insta stories 😂😂😂 what about absolute helmet this kid is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
20221230_193813.jpg

Well, well, well....if working is a scam then we best tell all the nurses out there to leave and sit in front of fake graphs all day. That way, the next time he gets his other ankle smashed in, he'll have to crawl around like a snake for the rest of his life like the little cry baby witch he is.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1840902
Well, well, well....if working is a scam then we best tell all the nurses out there to leave and sit in front of fake graphs all day. That way, the next time he gets his other ankle smashed in, he'll have to crawl around like a snake for the rest of his life like the little cry baby witch he is.
Happy to trade his time Friday and Saturday evenings for a few pence, though 💯💯

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm not sure who I should go to for trading advice. Should I go to Warren buffet who is worth 1.5 billion and has clearly made money from his investments or should I go to amish weekes who is worth nothing. It's a tough decision for me to make.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1840902
Why is it so hard for him to comprehend that some people actually enjoy their 9-5 jobs 😅 I’ve studied an undergraduate and postgraduate degree and trained for years to do my ‘boring 9-5 job’ and I LOVE it because it’s a career that I’ve always wanted to do. Shocker!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why is it so hard for him to comprehend that some people actually enjoy their 9-5 jobs 😅 I’ve studied an undergraduate and postgraduate degree and trained for years to do my ‘boring 9-5 job’ and I LOVE it because it’s a career that I’ve always wanted to do. Shocker!!
Hes had to make a post like that because people are wising up to his scam, I can smell the desperation through my phone. Imagine trying to shame your "clients" for working 😆 marketing man of the year!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm not sure who I should go to for trading advice. Should I go to Warren buffet who is worth 1.5 billion and has clearly made money from his investments or should I go to amish weekes who is worth nothing. It's a tough decision for me to make.
He still lives in the same regularish house he got like 40 years ago I'm sure. He also has over £1B in silver bullion. Some random facts for the thread lol.

Reactions: 3
He still lives in the same regularish house he got like 40 years ago I'm sure. He also has over £1B in silver bullion. Some random facts for the thread lol.
Amish will still be in that box room in 40 years time, how anyone can believe hes some wiz kid trader is beyond me 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
These boring Instagram traders are all the same - if it was that easy everyone would be doing it and all the money in the world would be useless 😂 he’s so ugly and thick, anyone who’s given money to this idiot deserves it to be spent on silver painted copper “Tiffany” items and kebabs for the baby

Reactions: 10
It’s funny how he shames people who work a “9-5 job” when he doesn’t even have a job? tricking people into sending you money to your fake trading buisness isn’t a job Mr weekes it’s deception theft and fraud. I’m pretty sure that all of us that work a 9-5 job either own or rent a home/apartment and don’t live in a small box bedroom trying to fake a lavish lifestyle and living off someone’s universal credit/benefits like what you do with your baby mother who you beat up. Atleast us people who work a 9-5 can walk the streets freely without being in fear someone is gonna attack us cause we’ve stolen money from them, unlike you who has so many people after you, you hide behind your dad for protection like the little witch you are 😃 Never have a came across a “6 figure trader” who lives voluntary in a small box bedroom, strips at sweaty mecca bingos for £80 a night and gets pegged on the internet for a fiver, honestly who does he think he’s fooling?🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He’s an un employed, homeless, domestic abusing, repressed homosexual.
Apart from the DV there’s nothing wrong with being any of those things… but there is when you’re a MASSIVE bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.