Bradley Weekes #7 bleached his cheeks, bet his ahole reeks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else notice that when his life is dull as dishwater he posts screenshots from tattle šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ how he states he gets ā€˜spotted and followedā€™ when heā€™s out, that will probably just be the hundreds of people you owe money to Brad šŸ˜‚ trust us, if we spotted you out, we would be on here lolā€™ing at your unfiltered face. Oh and whilst youā€™re on one todayā€¦.why donā€™t you address to everyone about you smashing 2 shades of tit out of your woman šŸ’šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø daft twit

Followed šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Bradley go to hell I'd run the other way if I saw you you ugly bas steward

• Haha
Reactions: 11
ā€˜I donā€™t post much on here nower daysā€™ - yes Brad thatā€™s because you live in your mrs mums ,box bedroom. Gone are your glory days of being able to scam a lifestyle that wasnā€™t yours. Your life is a car crash. Thatā€™s why we follow you. To laugh. The moneys gone, so are the women who thought you had that fast extravagant lifestyle . All youā€™re left with is a doormat of a woman with clear learning difficulties (your son is adorable but you donā€™t deserve him)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
He really does think he's something special doesn't he... Addressing the apparent accusations and lies on his Instagram post. What about addressing the fact you beat your son's mom... Hmm

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Itā€™s funny how he absolutely lapped up the attention and now when he realises that the way he acted will actually impact him going forward heā€™s annoyed. Not so hilarious now.

Reactions: 12
I seriously canā€™t believe how stupid he thinks we are. Brad, if you are going to pretend like you are making real money and not just using a practice account with fake funds, you might want to at least cut off the top of your screenshot. What an idiot.
E40F35DA-969A-4D1D-901A-CBD5A45E6BE6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Spotted and followed because heā€™s drowning in tit with everyone and people are after him - not because of tattle!

Reactions: 10
If any of his instagram followers are investing with him at this point then they seriously need their heads testing. The guy can barely add 2+2 together, let alone analyse complex graphs.

Reactions: 11
If any of his instagram followers are investing with him at this point then they seriously need their heads testing. The guy can barely add 2+2 together, let alone analyse complex graphs.
His followers are all clearly tattlers - do ye remember how long we had to wait for him to get up to 10k so we could make this thread.
The lad is mentally unwell.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Brad are you sure the person thatā€™s following you round isnā€™t Carl? Maybe give him his money back and it will stop. Ffs who does this guy think he is šŸ˜‚ Wonā€™t catch me anywhere near that shyte hole thank you very much šŸ¤®

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone else notice that when his life is dull as dishwater he posts screenshots from tattle šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ how he states he gets ā€˜spotted and followedā€™ when heā€™s out, that will probably just be the hundreds of people you owe money to Brad šŸ˜‚ trust us, if we spotted you out, we would be on here lolā€™ing at your unfiltered face. Oh and whilst youā€™re on one todayā€¦.why donā€™t you address to everyone about you smashing 2 shades of tit out of your woman šŸ’šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø daft twit
he wants a knockoff documentary like the swindler/most hated man-on-the-internet-type, on his antics, so he does all this overhyping *laughable*

• Haha
Reactions: 9
he wants a knockoff documentary like the swindler/most hated man-on-the-internet-type, on his antics, so he does all this overhyping *laughable*
Imagine him on The Apprentice? šŸ˜‚

Does anyone remember Tool Academy?! It was a bunch of bad boyfriends that thought they were going on a show called ā€œBritainā€™s Ultimate Ladā€ Brad would of been perfect for this šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Imagine him on The Apprentice? šŸ˜‚

Does anyone remember Tool Academy?! It was a bunch of bad boyfriends that thought they were going on a show called ā€œBritainā€™s Ultimate Ladā€ Brad would of been perfect for this šŸ˜‚

Omg flashback!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He is so deluded itā€™s hilarious šŸ¤£ He would post every second of his life on social media, he couldnā€™t take a tit without him posting that he was doing it on his instagram story. Didnā€™t he make a fake account on tattle and was posting his business on here for us to talk about it too? Now that his life has turned into a complete tit show and heā€™s broke living in a box room with his baby mother who he beats the tit out of and is only with her for his convenience, he now wants to go into hiding and doesnā€™t like being talked about anymore šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ„¹

• Haha
I reckon heā€™s behind the fake Becky bumhole ac
You know when I first heard her speaking about it, he was the first person who came into my mind. Hes done it to try and annoy her after she sold the tiffany bracelet. You can tell he is still sore from the whole bumhole saga.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.