Bradley Weekes #5 Bradders is desperate and needs a new scam. The best he's come up with is sh*gging your nan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you link Becky’s thread plssss

Think I’ve done it right.

There are ones before it but this one seems to be more about her rather than her and Brad

Also another gem from Becky’s thread..

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Desperate Vick’s mum has just recovered from almost losing her life and is probably at home now trying to rest and recover more and will now have a group of irish lads at her door demanding money/looking for gollum giving her more stress. Just shows how disgusting and desperate vicky is to keep brad in her life for some strange reason. now willing to put her own mother’s life at risk, prior to this it was her friend chanelle when gollum was sending threats and prior to that was the dog and the baby when he was unborn. . Desperate vick get some self worth and respect and stop being a disgusting selfish bleep and leave that man, he’s put you and people you supposedly “care” about in danger and you allowed it, for what? a bleeping steak and lobster and a few materialistic items now and again. Clown 🤡

Reactions: 25
I’d not be ok if I was performing sex acts on a grubby goblin and it was all over the internet but there we go
A78D1E41-5443-42F4-9BCF-7287EA3C8F17.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’d not be ok if I was performing sex acts on a grubby goblin and it was all over the internet but there we go View attachment 1715967
The IG equivalent of "inbox me hun x". She's very immature. Don't know if anyone remembers her preggo days, but every video/photo had Spongebob on in the background. I love me some SS but when you add everything up, she comes off much younger than mid twenties.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They’ve both removed pictures with each other in!
what’s gone down I wonder! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Think I’ve done it right.

There are ones before it but this one seems to be more about her rather than her and Brad

Also another gem from Becky’s thread..
This one is my favourite 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s probably cleared her bank account and back on a train to Jess and we speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has her mother finally told them they gonna leave the box room? Make sure you get Victoria Mcglade and Bradley weekes from Tipton aka massive scammers to sign a 6 month lease and to pay all the rent up front. And know that they will Bradley and vicki will be finger blasting all over the house so make sure it’s well fumigated when they leave you with debt collectors at the door with other unpaid bills! The dirty idiots
9B816DA6-20E8-45EA-B8A4-F949F5BEA03B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
These pair are so volatile, they cant possibly think they have an of career together 😆 hes probably asked her to sell a kidney so he can pay Carl back.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Vicky is sticking by him cause she’s hoping that he manages to scam his way back to having money again. Without brad all she does is sit in her small box bedroom all day abandoning carson in the corner and watching spongebob. If she really wanted brad to see the child which she constantly kept banging on about, she would of contacted child support services and took legal action. She doesn’t mind looking like the clown in her city and on the internet aslong as gollum is taking her to fancy restaurants and buying her expensive gifts now and again. no self respect at all. embarrassing

These pair are so volatile, they cant possibly think they have an of career together 😆 hes probably asked her to sell a kidney so he can pay Carl back.
They’ve probably broken up because vicky can’t get a 8k loan in her name because she’s got a bad credit score now that gollum had previously put her in thousands of £ debt. We’ll check his following on instagram soon he’ll be back following Jess and hiding back in great yarmouth

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pssst Brad. Jodie Marsh has a dad who is LOADED and pays for whatever she wants, whenever she wants. She lives far away enough, is tatted and likes to buy people's love. Likes em younger as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Vicky is sticking by him cause she’s hoping that he manages to scam his way back to having money again. Without brad all she does is sit in her small box bedroom all day abandoning carson in the corner and watching spongebob. If she really wanted brad to see the child which she constantly kept banging on about, she would of contacted child support services and took legal action. She doesn’t mind looking like the clown in her city and on the internet aslong as gollum is taking her to fancy restaurants and buying her expensive gifts now and again. no self respect at all. embarrassing

They’ve probably broken up because vicky can’t get a 8k loan in her name because she’s got a bad credit score now that gollum had previously put her in thousands of £ debt. We’ll check his following on instagram soon he’ll be back following Jess and hiding back in great yarmouth
She’s the only idiot that will put up with him at this point. She’s the sort of idiot that falls for those emails from Nigeria were you have supposedly got a huge win for waiting for you but you have to pay them a couple of £1000 to release is. Vicky wake the duck up a realise you ain’t getting your money back, and stop giving him more in the hopes you will get it back, you won’t. There is a fallout from the last few years of him acting like a big man trader, Womaniser and spender when really he was scamming tons of people and the way he spoke about you and treated you was disgusting and here you are standing by him when he deserves everything that is coming his way. You and Carson will never be happy or safe all the time you are will Bradley. There is still time to leave him and move on, but the longer you stay the harder it will be for you and that baby. Please for the love of god, leave him to deal with his own mess, he mugged you off.

Reactions: 16
Pssst Brad. Jodie Marsh has a dad who is LOADED and pays for whatever she wants, whenever she wants. She lives far away enough, is tatted and likes to buy people's love. Likes em younger as well.
This would be the dream! She’d be up for doing OF too. Her Dad would be camera man

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And if your mother did have a heart attack the stress of having him around could bring on another attack, and you may think by moving out will be better, but it won’t, she’s your mother and Carson’s grandmother and you are her baby no matter how old you get, you will always be her baby, and she will always worry about you, and I’m sure Bradley coming back into you and Carson’s life put huge stress on your mothers health, she might not have said so at the time, but her health says otherwise. Your mother has always been your one Constant be there for her and het rid of Bradley

Reactions: 14
Just one catch tho, you gotta wear loads of weirdo looking skull rings and and her granddad’s shoes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Brad! Braad! Sallie Axl earns 17 grand a month! She also loves planning fictitious holidays and neglecting her children! Go and shack up with Val, she'll look after ya. Carl won't stand a chance against her and some scissors!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Has her mother finally told them they gonna leave the box room? Make sure you get Victoria Mcglade and Bradley weekes from Tipton aka massive scammers to sign a 6 month lease and to pay all the rent up front. And know that they will Bradley and vicki will be finger blasting all over the house so make sure it’s well fumigated when they leave you with debt collectors at the door with other unpaid bills! The dirty idiotsView attachment 1716321
They both don’t have any money so where are they getting it from to rent privately? Vicky doesn’t have a job and neither does gollum, it’s literally impossible to rent through a private landlord whilst being on benefits! 🤣 i swear they both post tit like this to make it seem like they’re doing well in life

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.