Bradley Weekes #5 Bradders is desperate and needs a new scam. The best he's come up with is sh*gging your nan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread title is everything 🤣

Oh and if you hadn’t heard, Bradley weekes from Tipton is broke and picks up grannies at the Mecca bingo

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hopefully he manages to pick up someone soon, I cant deal with an entire winter of vicky posting sappy love songs playing over pictures of them at the harvester.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
No email back from the dreamboys. Clearly aren't interested in the people that are representing them I guess... Shame really.

Leaving this here for anyone who may not have seen it.
IMG_20221022_005247.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
No email back from the dreamboys. Clearly aren't interested in the people that are representing them I guess... Shame really.

Leaving this here for anyone who may not have seen it.View attachment 1678830
Yes I messaged them also, I certainly wouldn’t feel comfortable being around them, if that’s how they treat there clients. and before you think it Bradley, I’m morons prude, a frigid witch, virgin or whatever else you thing I am, I just find the whole thing degrading, and embrassing for both parties

Reactions: 7

Leaving this here for anyone who may not have seen it.View attachment 1678830
Try Mecca themselves, these "strippers" are just sub contracted out so the contractor probably wont do anything as they dont want to lose the contract with mecca. But mecca themselves have a reputation to uphold.

Reactions: 9
Try Mecca themselves, these "strippers" are just sub contracted out so the contractor probably wont do anything as they dont want to lose the contract with mecca. But mecca themselves have a reputation to uphold.
Okeydoke thanks ☺

Reactions: 4
Yes I messaged them also, I certainly wouldn’t feel comfortable being around them, if that’s how they treat there clients. and before you think it Bradley, I’m morons prude, a frigid witch, virgin or whatever else you thing I am, I just find the whole thing degrading, and embrassing for both parties
Your pp gives me nightmares 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sure if you posted your complaints anonymously on their Instagram and Facebook page they would soon listen. Mecca this is. Not pleasure boys.

Even mention in your comments that pleasureboys havenr responded to your email.

It’s not gonna look good for business if they are hiring men to shame their loyal customers (bet these women go every week)

Tell them you’re happy to share screenshots

☺

I would recommend Facebook as well as insta thou, you know, because of that share function 😉

Reactions: 9
Yes I messaged them also, I certainly w
I’m sure if you posted your complaints anonymously on their Instagram and Facebook page they would soon listen. Mecca this is. Not pleasure boys.

Even mention in your comments that pleasureboys havenr responded to your email.

It’s not gonna look good for business if they are hiring men to shame their loyal customers (bet these women go every week)

Tell them you’re happy to share screenshots

☺

I would recommend Facebook as well as insta thou, you know, because of that share function 😉
I shall do that. Thanks!

I shall do that. Thanks!
What would be best? The mecca he was at or just general mecca in general?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.