Bradley Weekes #5 Bradders is desperate and needs a new scam. The best he's come up with is sh*gging your nan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While it’s amusing to see one scammer scamming another I don’t like the idea of innocent people like her mum or his dad being sucked into it. It’s not right.
Maybe it will teach him a lesson, but I doubt it.
While I agree you shouldn’t involve innocent family members, this is exactly how Brad has acted towards his victims, so he’s just having a little taste of his own medicine.

Reactions: 14
While I agree you shouldn’t involve innocent family members, this is exactly how Brad has acted towards his victims, so he’s just having a little taste of his own medicine.
I agree. Also people like vicky have admitted he is a scammer and she has benefited from this, all those nice dinners were the result of others hard earned money. She is as involved as amish is at this point, remember that 6k he sent her! The only innocent people are the baby, her parents are probably clueless about the scamming and I'm not sure how much his own parents know but surely they must know hes thick as tit and is not a trader.

Reactions: 15
Brad deserves everything that is coming his way.
Yeah people might have been foolish sending him money, but to do what Brad has done is scum.

They might have a case for homelessness now.

The meme is bleeping hilarious. Money doesn’t matter now he’s Categorically skint

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They could be put in emergency accomodation for their safety now they Carl has put up their address. Fast track for a council house.

Reactions: 2
They could be put in emergency accomodation for their safety now they Carl has put up their address. Fast track for a council house.
Council homes in the Midlands are non existant at the moment even in emergency situations. They are more likely to get put in a grotty hotel or b&b

Reactions: 5
His gym videos genuinely make me feel ill. I find him utterly repulsive.

What’s going on tonight I can’t see because he’s private (grow up Brad) Has he fallen off a curb again and claiming to be shot or pictures of him pretending to have a large penis and attractive face? It’s a real roulette

Never mind I just need to go vomit after checking the twitter.

Still bringing out separate shots a second long of the one time they had sex

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.