Bradley Weekes #5 Bradders is desperate and needs a new scam. The best he's come up with is sh*gging your nan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bradley Weekes from Tipton aka tradelikesupreme is broke and selling pictures of his bumhole online 🤣🤣🤣

Oh Jess you had a great escape

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If he hadn't gotten so boring he may have scored a tv deal, I can see it now.....scene 1 showing up to axels front door as a naked butler, asking her to go to Turkey with him for his tit reduction.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
so he’s already said his sex life with Vicky was dull and she’s nothing like her only fans persona. So basically the only way he can get her to peg him is if some weirdo pays her a fiver. He probably thinks he’s ron Jeremy now

• Haha
Reactions: 14
so he’s already said his sex life with Vicky was dull and she’s nothing like her only fans persona. So basically the only way he can get her to peg him is if some weirdo pays her a fiver. He probably thinks he’s ron Jeremy now
How exciting does he imagine it can be in her moms box room? Not forgetting her mom was in ITU only last week, now they pegging each other.

Reactions: 12
Nah girls your all forgetting his not skint it’s just ‘right up his street’

I’ll give them a grand if she wrote even one word of this description

Pegging content on request 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I genuinely believe that he’s bi-sexual and has had/does have sex with men, everything about him screams that he swings both ways.

Reactions: 13
Now hes got rid of the pegging, he defo wont be making any sales. Theres only 2 ways for men, other men or get pegged 😆🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Seen the latest advertisement? 🤣 This is him living his dream isn't it, the Poundshop Bradley Bilzerain.

You just know they have the shittest sex imaginable. She's got the personality of a kipper, and he looks like one.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Seen the latest advertisement? 🤣 This is him living his dream isn't it, the Poundshop Bradley Bilzerain.

You just know they have the shittest sex imaginable. She's got the personality of a kipper, and he looks like one.
I was thinking the same, she has no personality at all. You just know they have a dull sex life, no wonder he was smitten when bumhole switched it up on his poop shoot.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wish I’d screenshot it now.

Claims it’s been reported.

I don’t believe that at all

His wank face is enough to put me off sex for good 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.