Bradley Weekes #5 Bradders is desperate and needs a new scam. The best he's come up with is sh*gging your nan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably wondering why has this man got a spit bubble coming out of his bum crack. As if people actually lick his bumhole hahahahaha.
It's just revolting to even think about, I'd rather lick the pavement that everybody's walked on.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's just revolting to even think about, I'd rather lick the pavement that everybody's walked on.
How does it even come in to conversation? Does he build up to it slowly or does he just come out and ask if they like giving rim jobs?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well tbf anytime Iโ€™ve licked someoneโ€™s bumhole or had mine licked you donโ€™t ask first you just do it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
$20 to vomit? Some pink chicken from kfc costs less if I want to be sick. I thought he made her get rid of her onlyfans since shes a kept woman and way above that ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.