Bradley Weekes #5 Bradders is desperate and needs a new scam. The best he's come up with is sh*gging your nan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right who's taking one for the team and subscribing. I can't cause I suggested the idea.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Right who's taking one for the team and subscribing. I can't cause I suggested the idea.
I suggested first so you have to do it beaut. We’re about to buy a house can’t have OF on my bank statement 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 17
140 subs! Why is he such a liar 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 he’s only had one like on every post so obviously only had 1 sub 😂😂😂😂. Can’t cope with this helmet

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's probably clickbait anyway, he will just photoshop a banana up his jacksie like he use to photoshop his graphs.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Right imagine going on about how much money u have. When ya gf lives in her mums box room an u stay there. U don’t even live there u just stay over night. Yano the house with nets. U don’t have a car, u sell second hand clothes full of stains. Ya gf sells boohoo clothes for £5. Anddddd then u keep banging on about how ur not skint. No ur bleeping skint ya a bleeping scruffy ugly filtered fucker. Go and get a shave and get that bum fluff off ya face and stop editing ya pictures. More importantly stop editing ya life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
The 140 subs is a lie. From the likes shown on his profile he has 1 subscriber so far, he’s most likely liked his own posts to make it seem like his page is active knowing him. Here we go again, he’s gone from faking trading graphs to onlyfans subscribers. Next he’s gonna start posting fake screenshots of his “earnings” he’s actually so pathetic and in major denial that he’s BROKE! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 What happened to him moving out also too in his own place?? wouldn’t it be ideal since he’s now going to be pegged in his shitter in his parents small box bedroom. they’re beyond a joke at this point😭😭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I find the choice of photos on the header used odd... her pics are from when he was with Jess/Yas/Bumhole and the only pic of them together is from round 1 of their relationship. Why wouldnt they use a recent pic with her greasy hair.

Also, the 'pegging on request' now gone. Sadly missed out on that one :(

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No doubt we'll start getting the fake OF screenshots and "We'Re In ThE tOp 0.00001%" 🤡

OF is now a saturated market with people thinking they can make easy money. That ship has sailed. They'll be making peanuts.

They are the epitome of sad, losers.

• Haha
  • Heart
I think hes been planning this for months, he knew the money would run out from scamming as people talk and eventually clock on. Remember those glass in the crack pics with Jess? I reckon she agreed to do of with him but then backed out when she was sober, those were clearly the promo pics! Next thing you know hes back with baldy and they have a couples page.

Reactions: 8
Good lord, what did I just wake up to? Haven't even had me brew yet and I'm already subjected to more mental images of objects being shoved up Quasimodo's arse 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 10
NO HES REMOVED THE PEGGING ON REQUEST BIT FROM THE DESCRIPTION. I. AM. DEAD.

it’s too late bradleybumhole we have seen it now and their are screenshots to prove it. You’ll shove anything up your bum for a tenner.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Fuming I was gonna request him to get Stephen Bear round for a collab with the drillmatic 3000 as well.

• Haha
NO HES REMOVED THE PEGGING ON REQUEST BIT FROM THE DESCRIPTION. I. AM. DEAD.

it’s too late bradleybumhole we have seen it now and their are screenshots to prove it. You’ll shove anything up your bum for a tenner.
But WHYYYY has he removed it, especially so quickly?? Love to know what his fam and Jess make of all this! Please someone sign up.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.