Bradley Weekes #4 Brad became single and was feeling footloose, The cash ran out and he crawled back to Bruce.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope he gets the sack. Was just telling my partner about this loser and first thing he said is he's gonna get the sack. Poor woman just going out to have a laugh and that prick puts that about her.
I really hope he does too. I really hope anyone with that screenshot has reported it… although I’m not sure if UK pleasure boys is a legit organisation or not. But imagine that doll has looked him up on Instagram. She looks better than his ma he needs to duck off.

Reactions: 8
I can’t get over him posting that about that woman. What a nasty little man he is. Honestly imagine announcing publicly that you’re a spiteful bully. He hasn’t got two brain cells to rub together.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He knows the whole world is laughing at him so hes diverted his anger and shame onto that woman by calling her names, Dr Phil would have a field day with this angry little boy.

Reactions: 10
Soooooooo fugly. His face looks like someone's got a plastic kids doll and sparked a lighter next to it and it's started to melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe this his new schtick? Scamming Doris out of her state pension?

*straddles lap*
Did you know I'm a
*licks thumbs*
6 figure trader?
*rubs nipples*
Can I send you some of my massive
*grinds hips*
graphs?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe this his new schtick? Scamming Doris out of her state pension?

*straddles lap*
Did you know I'm a
*licks thumbs*
6 figure trader?
*rubs nipples*
Can I send you some of my massive
*grinds hips*
graphs?
That's what I was thinking!!! He will be zoning in on the decrepit old dears next with his eyes on the inheritance 💰

Reactions: 9
Remember when Vicky said it was a relief to wear heels at last as he always made her wear flats? 🤣

Or was it Becky?

Or both???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.