Bradley Weekes #4 Brad became single and was feeling footloose, The cash ran out and he crawled back to Bruce.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I attached my comment to the wrong thing sorry. it was meant to be in relation to him waving his arse in that poor woman’s face. I don’t think you’re Brad lol. He’s obvious when he posts
Lol , Thankyou ! I literally can’t stand the c**t 😂

That was pretty obvious lol…
I’m cooking dinner and trying to deal with 3 kids intent on killing each other .. I legit thought it was meant for me lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lol , Thankyou ! I literally can’t stand the c**t 😂

I’m cooking dinner and trying to deal with 3 kids intent on killing each other .. I legit thought it was meant for me lol 😂
Just read my message back and it sounded so rude sorry beaut. I am 5 days out from my wedding and 6 hours deep into a meltdown was trying to tattle to distract myself from being a bleep to everyone around me… clearly failed 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
His interactions with that baby are soooo unnatural. Suppose that’s what happens when you’re a literal stranger though

Reactions: 8
I’m always amazed when he reaches a new thread but fair play to him. he’s outdone himself by selling his jiz stained trackies and stripping for nanas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.