Bradley Weekes #4 Brad became single and was feeling footloose, The cash ran out and he crawled back to Bruce.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should bank that 6k and any other cash he gives her and invest it into a house.and get rid of him. If she spends that on shoes bags and clothes for her baby when she’s been sat in that box room for years than she’s a bigger mug than I thought she was , and a tit excuse of a mum
Any sane woman that would be her plan, 2 more of these "weekly" payments and she's got a deposit and probably a years rent for a flat to get on her feet.

Sadly for her though (sort of sadly, cos you know, choices and free will) she's in an abusive relationship and he will expect every penny of that to be spent on him with fancy dinners and hotels. It might be in her bank account but he'll be spending it.

Reactions: 16
It's mad that she is so obsessed with a person she would publicly embarrass herself, lose close friends/family, give up all her 'working plans' and subject her child to emotional abuse all because she wants a man in her life who doesn't even like her, let alone love her.
She 100% must have some sort of learning disability to not understand the difference between the love of your life & a lodger 😂

Any sane woman that would be her plan, 2 more of these "weekly" payments and she's got a deposit and probably a years rent for a flat to get on her feet.

Sadly for her though (sort of sadly, cos you know, choices and free will) she's in an abusive relationship and he will expect every penny of that to be spent on him with fancy dinners and hotels. It might be in her bank account but he'll be spending it.
Yeah you would use it to your advantage wouldn't you! I would be banking the lot along the way then do one 😂 The only way to manage a man like him 😂 Rinse the stupid c*nt

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She gives me the impression of someone who has a very limited intellect who is easily attracted by shiny things. I felt sorry for her at first when Brad and Bumhole were sending her photos, but now I just think they are all birds of a feather with no morals or self respect.

Reactions: 18
She gives me the impression of someone who has a very limited intellect who is easily attracted by shiny things. I felt sorry for her at first when Brad and Bumhole were sending her photos, but now I just think they are all birds of a feather with no morals or self respect.
I half respected her before. Now its clear she is a simpleton.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has anyone thought that maybe her mother has said no to him being there, that's why all of a sudden he needs a new place to live. He was with chin 8/9 months and never once did he mention them getting their own place because her mother allowed him there.

Reactions: 10
Sad thing is he recorded an interview stating exactly what he thought of Vicky, basically saying she wasn't life experienced through travel or restaurants, she was boring in bed and basically wasn't a good little house wifey for him. He even said after Dubai he only went back to her as it was the right thing to do and not because he had feelings for her.
So what has changed Brad?

Reactions: 14
I've had a look and you can't get much for that price in or around Birminghan, it seems to be the going rate for a 2 bed house?

I wonder why scamming didn't go well when he was with chin? He didn't seem to spend any money on her?
I would like a welfare update on her too, considering she thought they were meant to be?
Do we realy think she will be back?

And why is her mum her only friend?

That restaurant he bad reviewed isn't expensive at all, they must have spent £200 on cocktails because the food is really cheap. He had a fb profile picture of himself in that restaurant wayyyy before he left the review, but the review was written as though he'd never been before?!

Reactions: 3
It’s hilarious how hard he’s trying to make it seem like he has money when he doesn’t. He probably promised vicky a lobster and cocktail night if she went along with that lie that he’s sent her £6k!🤣🤣 Vicky does CLEARLY need a job because all she does is sit in her bedroom all day selling her clothes and furniture on her story. Didn’t he use to have “6-7 figure earner” in his instagram bio? surely he could buy a house outright but he’s renting?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Oh Brad, you may fool those wannabe instagram influencers but you will not fool the people of tattle. You’re a broke bum who robs money from people for a living. You stole from bumhole, you stole and put vicky in debt, you used jess for a place to hide and stay when someone broke your legs. you are pathetic 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Didn’t vicky and her friends say on live that brad lives in air b&bs and rentals because he can’t get anything in his own name due to bad credit and his criminal record? Vicky has been crying about how brad has put her in debt so whatever has happened it’s in her name.

Who wants to put a bet on that foolishly Vicky puts her name down in a rental contract for a place in birmingham, jess returns to the UK, brad fucks off Vicky and goes back to Jess and leaves vicky and the baby in a house that Vicky won’t be able to afford, she will constantly post that’s she’s suicidal, play victim and mother of the year and put up quotes about the only person she needs is her and her son… (that she only loves because she uses him to get brad back) 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
100% it’s going in her name. They don’t just rent properties to anyone these days I’m pretty sure they do checks. He really is an absolute clown isn’t he 😂

Reactions: 10
100% it’s going in her name. They don’t just rent properties to anyone these days I’m pretty sure they do checks. He really is an absolute clown isn’t he 😂
Exactly, as shes the only one who has an actual income. That's why the phone contract was in her name too. He has no credit.

Reactions: 4
That's why he wants a Private rental and will pay 12 months upfront - no agency will take him on due to poor credit, no references, money laundering checks and no guaranteed income

Reactions: 9
God help whoever rents to him. I wouldn’t want my property associated with his dodgy tit.

Reactions: 7
Why does Vicki have a private profile then just accept 500 randomers since this morning? 🤔

(or quickly make 500 new friends whichever one seems more true)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just been looking back at the old threads, when brad was making it seem like he gives thousands of £ to baldy previously. baldy exposed him and said that the only reason why he sent the money was because if he put the money in his account it would of went straight to his overdraft, so that’s probably why he sent her the £6k” or should i say 6 pence. 😂😂 6-7 figure earner but still in his overdraft! strange. 🤔🤣 And as for baldy. Trying to play the “good Samaritan” role saying she warned everyone about how Bradley is a scammer but is fine with it when he’s using the money to take her out of her dirty bedroom. what a hypocritical woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm think I'm in disbelief at this pair, the audacity of going round like you've won the lottery when all that's happening is scamming innocent people and spending their money!

Reactions: 8
I'm think I'm in disbelief at this pair, the audacity of going round like you've won the lottery when all that's happening is scamming innocent people and spending their money!
It’s funny how they both act like they’re better than everyone else when in reality they’re bottom barrel. Gollum is a BROKE, convicted criminal, woman & animal beater, thief deformed looking creature who cheats in every relationship cause he’s in denial about his sexuality and Vicky is an insecure, desperate, embarrassing jobless bum that needs her child taken off her as she’s willing to put her baby in danger over a lobster and a cocktail and a few designer items that she’ll end up selling when brad puts her in more debt. how they find confidence walking around their own city with people laughing at them is beyond me 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.