Bradley Weekes #4 Brad became single and was feeling footloose, The cash ran out and he crawled back to Bruce.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even with a filter on he still is one of the most ugliest inbred looking creatures i’ve ever laid eyes on. He looks like he’s had botch filler injections, why’s his forehead and cheeks look so lumpy?🤢
View attachment 1590500
In his story he’s calling vicky’s dog to get it’s attention but the dog doesn’t react.. probably death scared of gollum as i’m sure that’s the dog vicky said he picked up by the neck and threw across the room. Child & the dog both need taken off those evil bastards.
Anabolic steroids increase bone production, especially in the skull and face. Teeth can splay apart as the maxilla and mandible grow. Resulting in an overgrowth of the forehead

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Jess is that you? 🌚
I’ve had/posted on this tattle account waaaaaay before Jess came on the scene, nice try though “‘new member” funny how you’ve not posted on this thread before but the first time you do it’s to accuse someone of being jess? Vicky is that you love? Upset because you can’t handle the truth 👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Someone with photoshop skills needs to add Brad and Vicki to this with Jess in the bottom crossed out boxes!

Friendship ended with Chin, now Baldy is my best friend

6E27030D-CAD1-4278-8E09-41562C0134B5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Reckons hes getting a personal trainer now 😆 over the winter? It will be jaffas and kebabs, who is he kidding!

Reactions: 6
I just KNOW he doesn’t brush his veneers. Bits of stuff growing in between like moss. He just gives off that vibe

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I just KNOW he doesn’t brush his veneers. Bits of stuff growing in between like moss. He just gives off that vibe
I dread to think what he has growing somewhere else 👀 surprised bumhole didnt come down with something.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does vicki still look like she’s pregnant, always has since she gave birth 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Why does vicki still look like she’s pregnant, always has since she gave birth 🤷🏼‍♀️
I thought that myself. It wouldn’t surprise if she had another one on the way in an attempt to stop Amish knobbing other women. Mistake.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I mean the fact that she pretended she was suicidal for his attention, i wouldn’t put it past her that’s she’s got pregnant by him again to try and trap him.
I thought that myself. It wouldn’t surprise if she had another one on the way in an attempt to stop Amish knobbing other women. Mistake.

Reactions: 5
Came to say the same as the comments above. I'll give them something they are fertile AF.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.