Bradley Weekes #4 Brad became single and was feeling footloose, The cash ran out and he crawled back to Bruce.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did list it forsale stating that she was going travelling, i presume he talked her into selling it so they could both go to Thailand, I then think he took a large chunk of the money and what was left she then ended up in spain instead.
Took a large chunk? What did she get for it? A couple grand at most. That’s basically a night out lol 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hers are one size smaller #babybrad

Remember when he said he likes to get them small so they don't go baggy at the front, little fibber 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine being in the gym with ya fella an he got his top off for a video then 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 tra hun don’t ever ring me again please!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.