Bradley Weekes #4 Brad became single and was feeling footloose, The cash ran out and he crawled back to Bruce.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant wait for him to buy them a family home so they can all live there together happily ever after 😆 vicky doesnt actually believe this crap does she? As soon as chin is back, he'll be on the first train back to great yarmouth.

Reactions: 12
Vicky always looks beyond miserable. Like her gave just screams "I want to be in this photo but I'm embarrassed at the same time".
It's all so weird.

Reactions: 9
Vicky always looks beyond miserable. Like her gave just screams "I want to be in this photo but I'm embarrassed at the same time".
It's all so weird.
She never cracks a smile, then again I dont think I'd be smiling in his company either 😆 shes bored of boring brad.

Reactions: 3
Bet he sleeps in his spice girl shoes in fear they’ll be lobbed over the balcony like his last pair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is only there for the “lifestyle” he offers she seems like all the other basic witches who don’t wana better themselves by getting educated or getting a job sitting in her bedroom posting nudes for £5 is about as aspirational as she gets!!!
Having a baby is not an illness or an exuse to be lazy especially one that’s the age he is now!!! Furthermore people in her exact position would get childcare paid for if she went back to college!!! She is just a pathetic lazy bone idle mess

I was sticking up for her the other week but she has irritated the hell out of me now!!!
NO SYMPATHY VICK I HOPE HE SHITS ON YOU ALL OVER AGAIN ✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼

Reactions: 9
I do feel for Vicky but then at the same time I don't! I have been in a relationship like hers, its like you can't help but gravitate to them despite you knowing they are toxic AF. One day she will wake up as did I, the only difference is that I was 24 and single with no kids. She's putting Carson through so much without even realizing it.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
At this point I think Amish, Chin and Becky Bumhole are all timesharing the same face.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He's got the Pablo Escobar mugshot tattooed on his leg 🤣 Cringing hell!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.