Bradley Weekes #4 Brad became single and was feeling footloose, The cash ran out and he crawled back to Bruce.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ping imagine going to the gym in big clumpy balenciaga trainers on 🀣🀣🀣 go buy a pair of Nikes. Scruffy bleep will have them on for a night out aswell 🀒🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This time last year we had the bumhole saga, it was so dramatic it could have been shown in every odeon across the country.....now we have gym shots, shots of the baby in his rocker or pushchair, sometimes they go out and do shots 😴. Can we get a new script writer please, the sequel is going to flop. Why doesnt he get on a plane and get to spain, spice this story up πŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Wtf are thoossseeeee on his feet 😫😫😫😫😫
bleeping hideous stompers! He's so short too hahaha

Screenshot_20220910-213143_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I know it’s not an exact science but he simply cannot be packing much in the trouser dept when every other part of him is so small

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He filters himself so much that he looks like a cardboard cut out.
I bet little shortarses like him are dead happy that those big fugly trainers are in fashion - they get to wear built up shoes without actually wearing built up shoes.

Reactions: 8
Just seen on Jessica mums Facebook a tik tok Jess recorded travelling to Spain she has an American passport? Her tik tok jessyxdoll1

Reactions: 3
Just seen on Jessica mums Facebook a tik tok Jess recorded travelling to Spain she has an American passport? Her tik tok jessyxdoll1
Why would someone fly on an american passport and not a polish one when you can cut custom times on an EU passport. I know shes not the brightest highlighter but that's the most stupidest thing I've ever heard!

Reactions: 2
Jess’ mums body is incredible for a woman who must be in her 50s!

Saddest thing with Brad putting up all these pictures is that they are only to piss off Jess.

Also I’m still certain Vicky will be pregnant again by xmas!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.