Bradley Weekes #3 the Tipton tiddler swindler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That gal really will do anything for a cocktail 😂😂😂😂😂 Jes love, I beg you, have a woooord!!!!
"MeAnT tO bE" (translation: I'm in an abusive, toxic relationship)

Now, call me old fashioned but if he was that into you I don't think he'd be out knobbing multiple women the day after you finished. These grown women making themselves look like complete and utter jokes.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s a sad desperate fool. Obv she has no self respect she’s happy for him to dip his wick in the baby mum and then a day later dip it back in her. Vile excuse for human beings. And I bet he doesn’t bother with his son now witchy is back in the picture.

Reactions: 17
Imagine going to that spa, ordering a cocktail and not knowing it's been around the arse of both of these pair. Utterly vile 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I think the heart break diet leaned her up a bit. Every cloud and all that.

I cant stand the look of a deep tan. Leathery skin 🤢

Reactions: 15
That gal really will do anything for a cocktail 😂😂😂😂😂 Jes love, I beg you, have a woooord!!!!
What is wrong with his hands? Looks like a dwarf!! 😂

She’s a sad desperate fool. Obv she has no self respect she’s happy for him to dip his wick in the baby mum and then a day later dip it back in her. Vile excuse for human beings. And I bet he doesn’t bother with his son now witchy is back in the picture.
It’s sad to think he only did it when split up with Jess…

also I will go even further to say he doesn’t give a duck about the kid. He only has done it to get in Vickies knickers and because he was bored. He has no emotional connection with this child…borderline psychopath vibes….

Reactions: 13
What is wrong with his hands? Looks like a dwarf!! 😂

It’s sad to think he only did it when split up with Jess…

also I will go even further to say he doesn’t give a duck about the kid. He only has done it to get in Vickies knickers and because he was bored. He has no emotional connection with this child…borderline psychopath vibes….
He probably saw the child to get at chin

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
In fairness, Jess does seem a lot more fun and up for stuff! Maybe he forgot how boring Vicky was and went back to Jess! The photo of them both is kinda funny

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.