Bradley Weekes #2 Still Skint, still a beg, got kneecapped in Brum, almost lost a leg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiya brad,

we can see you using google images to find pictures of your sprained. Broken ankle 😂😂 screaming
I think he assumes everyone else is as thick as he is and incapable of critical thinking. Absolutely unreal that he's dropped himself in it YET AGAIN 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m actually disgusted to read Jess is getting involved with baby drama.
When a one hit wonder girlfriend starts getting involved in child maintenance is the the biggest pain of resident mummas - who have to fight and struggle.
No Jess & Bradley that 💯 is not how this country works a man can not be on the Birth Certificate but he is still fully financially responsible for his child! If he wants to dispute that CMS can make him go for a paternity test which is done through and authorised Doctor.
How can she be offering to take kids off people yet be actively involved in the FINACIAL ABUSE of a baby!!!
The way Jess is getting herself involved in denying Brads baby money screams of jealousy to me. She’s jealous that he has a child with someone and will never have that with her. She’s absolute scum I hate people who think it’s ok to deny kids their entitled support 😡 Ofcourse Brad is the biggest scumbag of them all but Jess, what a low blow from you!

Reactions: 26
Yes Bradley it is hard.
But without those people doing shift work- such as nurses, healthcare assistants, porters & security staff you wouldn’t have been able to be seen in A&E at 3am for your ankle.
Without those shift workers there would be no nurses, midwives and health visitor to deliver and care for your baby that you don’t contribute towards!
Those shift workers keep this country running and allow people like you to go about your life not contributing to society and still using up all the resources!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It’s better than blagging off a succession of dim witted gullible women or attempting to con desperate people out of a few quid, anyway.
If he’s as rich as he tries to make out he is then why exactly is he begrudging paying maintenance for his son?
He hasn’t got the sense or the moral compass to even comprehend how he comes across to other people. He’s absolutely rancid.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What is it with these make out Instapricks? 😂

Thinks people on Tattle are all on the take like him 😏

Yeah Bwwaaaaaaad, I just finished my shift.. now spending my last £12 on getting my car washed wishing I was like you 🤢🤢

P.S. Stop ponce’ing cars you’re not allowed to drive.

124624D6-515C-419E-9FAD-F7C8BECEF2CD.jpeg
27EC55F9-BC2A-480B-9EB3-ADE46B869251.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
His post is so funny. Im actually loaded. Ive been to the Maldives loads of times 😂 keep wishing... or should i say. Manifesting 🤞😝

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Didn’t know he has a home which he pays rent on?
Or council tax or income tax all those things shift workers do pay for that keep our infrastructure going. But he still feels absolutely entitled to use and then be smarmy about good honest hard working people.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Always makes me laugh the only get back these wankers have is that we haven't got a pot to piss in.
I have an absolutely wonderful pot to piss in, I'm extremely happy, have very little to worry about.

Even starting out when we didn't have much money, I wouldn't have swapped that for anything. I have an amazing partner and family, we make the best of everything.

Money is very nice, but it really isn't everything. Not one single grown adult with a brain cell would be jealous of Brad.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So he has no car
No house
Won't pay for his children
Stole money off Bumhole
Takes clients money and pretends it's his
Wears fake goods
And yet he disses shift workers?
Laughable!

Reactions: 28
Guessing he's not going to copy and paste any screenshots from the last few pages of the thread! Imagine how sad his life is at the moment; sitting refreshing Tattle to read what we're saying while desperately plotting his escape from debtors and the CSA with Booby Chinnigan - shame it's only Thailand and not the Maldives but I hear Thailand's a lot cheaper, especially on someone else's money, isn't it Bradley Weekes FX scammer and conman from Tipton (near Dudley)?! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
LOL Brad love let’s not act like your Instagram isnt all FAKE and it’s really you that doesn’t have a pot to piss in. You literally sofa surf.. you haven’t got tit to your name except a Burberry scarf hun which is rather fake or bought of someone else’s card you scam you even photoshop your face, that just says it all get a JOB

Reactions: 17
Lol at the changing room stories. Can you imagine your other half "hey babe!! Lets film each other coming out the changing rooms and put it on the gram!!"
Cringeeeeeeeeee.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If he’s going to try and say he’s on sick - that would give Vicky about £7 per week out his benefits, BUT she’d have to report him to DWP for fraud. And when back with CMS all the stuff he posts elaborate stuff, proof of his lifestyle can be used as a reason to reassess him and have a tribunal and get A forensic accountant to look into it his life and his income and how much he spends and where it comes from! Lucky so many screen shots on here for Vicky to use!
Yeah it’s definitely in his best interest to offer her a lump sum and weekly payments going forward, the bleeping plonker

Reactions: 6
Yeah it’s definitely in his best interest to offer her a lump sum and weekly payments going forward, the bleeping plonker
CMS also has powers such as taking away s passport of Non resident parents who do not pay and flout the law!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.