Bradley Weekes #2 Still Skint, still a beg, got kneecapped in Brum, almost lost a leg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that money that he gets his hands on but not a bit of class or culture

• Heart
Reactions: 5
All what money???? 😂
Well clearly money goes through his accounts and is used by him, where it’s from is questionable but Dubai and Turkey was not free/ cheap he had to pay for it somehow. And all the restaurants and air bnbs, renting cars are paid for. He seems to have had a spot of bother recently, but he’s definitely had money go through his hands… he just chooses to spunk it up the wall and brag about it.

Reactions: 4
Well clearly money goes through his accounts and is used by him, where it’s from is questionable but Dubai and Turkey was not free/ cheap he had to pay for it somehow. And all the restaurants and air bnbs, renting cars are paid for. He seems to have had a spot of bother recently, but he’s definitely had money go through his hands… he just chooses to spunk it up the wall and brag about it.
He takes clients money and spends it on non tangible items, you cant get that money back once hes shat out another jager. That's why he has nothing tangible like a house as it would be taken away from him, frauldent money.

Reactions: 12
Yes Bradley it is hard.
But without those people doing shift work- such as nurses, healthcare assistants, porters & security staff you wouldn’t have been able to be seen in A&E at 3am for your ankle.
Without those shift workers there would be no nurses, midwives and health visitor to deliver and care for your baby that you don’t contribute towards!
Those shift workers keep this country running and allow people like you to go about your life not contributing to society and still using up all the resources!
Advanced Nurse Practitioner here 🙋🏼‍♀️

No rent tho, I own my 5 bed detached outright………oh, and I financially provide everything for my 4 children, 2 of whom are currently at university 🙌🏽🙌🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 25

No rent tho, I own my 5 bed detached outright………oh, and I financially provide everything for my 4 children, 2 of whom are currently at university 🙌🏽🙌🏽
Go you amazing 😘

The fact they both have the outfits from the changing rooms on straight out the bag 🥴 I haven’t paid much attention to Jess face but they use so many filters I always think it’s a different girl 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
For anyone tempted to invest with the hills have eyes, consider a stocks and shares isa instead. Job done.

Reactions: 11
Go you amazing 😘

The fact they both have the outfits from the changing rooms on straight out the bag 🥴 I haven’t paid much attention to Jess face but they use so many filters I always think it’s a different girl 😂
i have worked a lot of shifts over the years, but good honest work and I like to be useful to society 🤣🤣

that google image he’s posted of the pinned ankle has me ILL 😂😂

lastly, as if his new gf is smugly sending his baby mama googled info thats incorrect. I have genuine second hand embarrassment 😂😂

What a pair of idiots they are 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Go you amazing 😘

Why has she gone to a nice restaurant dressed like shes just come from a tennis match? The utter wally.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Additionally I’m sure you’re children are extremely proud of you. When they’re sat at the student union bar discussing what their parents do, I’m sure there is no embarrassment from yours, unlike the embarrassment Bradleys kids will have for him in 18 years time!

Reactions: 13
She's really nailing the vile witch step-mum vibes isn't she.

View attachment 1005740
The fukin Kip of that. The fact she is denying the mother of his child child support too makes her even uglier. My fella pays more in support than he needs to for his kids and if his ex ever asks for extra for uniforms or birthday parties for example, he gives it no questions asked. And to me there’s nothing more attractive than that!
Provide for your kids scumbag!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Lol well Jess has us to thank for that ugly ass dress and posh meal tonight hahahah if he wasn’t so triggered by tattle he wouldn’t have got it her 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.