Bradley Weekes #2 Still Skint, still a beg, got kneecapped in Brum, almost lost a leg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well clearly money goes through his accounts and is used by him, where it’s from is questionable but Dubai and Turkey was not free/ cheap he had to pay for it somehow. And all the restaurants and air bnbs, renting cars are paid for. He seems to have had a spot of bother recently, but he’s definitely had money go through his hands… he just chooses to spunk it up the wall and brag about it.
I showed his statements as being photoshopped back on previous threads.

Mutual friends have said he’s a dealer, but not with money, that’s just the scam.

She's really nailing the vile witch step-mum vibes isn't she.

View attachment 1005740
Jess is gurning already 🥳 👃🏼….. 🍾🥂 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine going out on a date and being CONSUMED by tattle & posting tit on insta, then sharing on insta the tit your date is posting on insta to entertain the likes of us whilst sat on the shitter. Sounds like fun 🤣🤣🤣🤣 but thanks tho hun.

maybe I just have a better date, but when we go out, I wouldn’t even think of my phone/insta etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well clearly money goes through his accounts and is used by him, where it’s from is questionable but Dubai and Turkey was not free/ cheap he had to pay for it somehow. And all the restaurants and air bnbs, renting cars are paid for. He seems to have had a spot of bother recently, but he’s definitely had money go through his hands… he just chooses to spunk it up the wall and brag about it.
Yeah majority of his money he earns is from fraud and scamming people, he robbed 2k from his baby mom, & i seen bumhole on here saying paypal told her the first name of who cleared her bank account and it was Bradley, let’s not forget he went to jail for money laundering/fraud. There’s a instagram profile about him too telling people to be aware of him cause he scammed people with his “trading” by taking deposits and blocking them and this was back in 2019, He definetly uses his “trading business” as a cover up. he needs to stay in jail and rot

Also i knew Jess looked familiar! She’s cart titan pieck from attack on the titans!
57278FEB-BE4E-48E0-A53B-D532590B9829.png
3B2F9482-C090-4B24-93AA-A0A8703FA053.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Is he trying to pass this off as him driving when really he's just leaning all the way over?! You can see how his hand's across and filming in the reflection - Jess has had these shoes on all day 🤣 🤣 🤣

1642814564994.png
1642814599483.png

Brad's toddler shoes (no white sole):

1642814765591.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You know what I can’t get over - the likes of Brad and Sal etc posting on their public instas that they have range rovers and holidays every week and this and that designer item, when people in real life surely know them? Like people must know Brad can’t drive and lives in his girlfriends mothers (? Correct me if I’m wrong I think someone said this)
I’m a nurse and my partner is in investment (for a real bank in Canary Wharf Brad, for the record) and so we do okay - but people that know me for real on my social media would surely question when they saw me if I faked a Range Rover or £80k in my bank statement on my stories 🤣
I don’t know how these people have the front to do it I really don’t it’s humiliating 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
You know what I can’t get over - the likes of Brad and Sal etc posting on their public instas that they have range rovers and holidays every week and this and that designer item, when people in real life surely know them? Like people must know Brad can’t drive and lives in his girlfriends mothers (? Correct me if I’m wrong I think someone said this)
I’m a nurse and my partner is in investment (for a real bank in Canary Wharf Brad, for the record) and so we do okay - but people that know me for real on my social media would surely question when they saw me if I faked a Range Rover or £80k in my bank statement on my stories 🤣
I don’t know how these people have the front to do it I really don’t it’s humiliating 😂
I presume it’s in the lifestyle, his “friends” are all doing the same thing and are all as morally bankrupt as he is… they aren’t in accountable careers they don’t feel the need to be real or authentic, it’s all about showing off and living well out side your means and a life of excess.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Anyone know where they are? Looks like birmingham to me? Is he finally taking her to meet his family before he runs off half way around the world with her? 😂

Reactions: 2
Anyone know where they are? Looks like birmingham to me? Is he finally taking her to meet his family before he runs off half way around the world with her? 😂
Yeah they’re in birmingham. It’s Pentahotel that’s in the city centre of Birmingham.. That hotel has very small and basic rooms despite the lobby looking very nice and fancy.. aww bwwwaaad cant you afford luxurious suites and rooftop penthouses/rooms anymore? Usually he gives the grand tour of the rooms he stays in but not this time🤣🤣🤣… He must of spent all his money hiring security so he can stay in Birmingham for protection that’s why he had to get a budget hotel.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah they’re in birmingham. It’s Pentahotel that’s in the city centre of Birmingham.. That hotel has very small and basic rooms despite the lobby looking very nice and fancy.. aww bwwwaaad cant you afford luxurious suites and rooftop penthouses/rooms anymore? Usually he gives the grand tour of the rooms he stays in but not this time🤣🤣🤣… He must of spent all his money hiring security so he can stay in Birmingham for protection that’s why he had to get a budget hotel.
I did wonder why the room looked so crap compared to other rooms he has been in. Still if you wanna spend clients money on designer goods then you gotta go for a cheaper hotel !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20220122-133945_Instagram.jpg

He's actually gone back through the threads 🤣🤣
Annnnd he's learned how to spell Satan correctly! Yay! Well done Bradley 👏🏻👏🏻
Maybe you can now learn how to be a decent person, pay towards your son and tell your skank of a girlfriend to get her facts right if she's going to spout off about laws and child maintenance 💁🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.