Bradley Weekes #2 Still Skint, still a beg, got kneecapped in Brum, almost lost a leg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed that yesterday and thought Jess has obviously been on his phone and got a bit trigger happy with the old delete button 😂
Shes a right bunny boiler, clearly doesnt trust him one bit. Bet she wont let him out of her sight on holiday, how fun does that sound? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I noticed that yesterday and thought Jess has obviously been on his phone and got a bit trigger happy with the old delete button 😂
Ol' Bwaaad is under the thumb. It's not going to end well is it...bring it on!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I get the feeling behind the scenes they’ve had a lot of arguments. The only following 11 people now plus the amount they’ve been going out recently. I think there’s been some bartering, he’ll delete the women if she starts coming out drinking with him and being a party girl.

They’re both such messes it’s hilarious

Reactions: 14
I did wonder why the room looked so crap compared to other rooms he has been in. Still if you wanna spend clients money on designer goods then you gotta go for a cheaper hotel !
He’s still wearing the black Balenciaga’s he’s been wearing for years 😂

Until he dumps your arse in another country, which will be well deserved Chinny McChin Face 🥳

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s still wearing the black Balenciaga’s he’s been wearing for years 😂

Until he dumps your arse in another country, which will be well deserved Chinny McChin Face 🥳
🤣🤣🤣🤣 his edited face is like a marionette it’s so angular

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Both him and his girlfriend look a bit puppet-like. I reckon they could do a cracking Punch and Judy show.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So they've gone from a 14k holiday in the Maldives to a (probably) 1k holiday in Thailand? 😂 I see he wasn't gonna publish how much the Thailand holiday cost.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So they've gone from a 14k holiday in the Maldives to a (probably) 1k holiday in Thailand? 😂 I see he wasn't gonna publish how much the Thailand holiday cost.
Probably staying in hostels, sleeping on the beach or getting the same kind of villa Sallie Axel did when she was in Tulum 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He don’t even follow his mates. Who the duck does he think he is Beyoncé???

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry but they are the ugliest couple I’ve ever ever seen 🤮
I used to think Jess was pretty but that was before I saw her messages to Vicky. No filter/fillers can make THAT look good!

Even with filters and that face app he makes my foof drier than the Sahara! He's just vile 🤢

Guys now he’s trying to prove that hes took her to meet his mum haha we can see straight through him

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Once he starts partying in Thailand and is surrounded by prostitutes we are in for good viewing tattlers 🥸

• Haha
Guys

Post 2 days ago 2 shoes on
Post on stories (4 hours ago) 1 slider on with leg brace thing and 1 shoe.. did I miss a post has he re fell back over?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.