Bradley Weekes #10 Brads thread was looking kinda dry So he went out with a chick who used to be a guy. ๐Ÿฅ€

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So excited for him on the Garys over the weekend, I might even get a new profiler out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks like hes taking another man out tonight, trying to make his ex boyfriend jealous by the looks of it ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
even in my era of raves/drugs - never ever EVER did I post it on socials ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ itโ€™s so cringe! Thinking heโ€™s a whopper bad man for a few pills. โ€˜Alexa, play โ€˜I took a pill in Ibiza Tiptonโ€™ ๐ŸŽถ ๐Ÿ’Š
---
This said, I cannot WAIT for the tragic stories of him chewing his face off hanging out the back of some lads arse ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
even in my era of raves/drugs - never ever EVER did I post it on socials ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ itโ€™s so cringe! Thinking heโ€™s a whopper bad man for a few pills. โ€˜Alexa, play โ€˜I took a pill in Ibiza Tiptonโ€™ ๐ŸŽถ ๐Ÿ’Š
---
This said, I cannot WAIT for the tragic stories of him chewing his face off hanging out the back of some lads arse ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚
How embarrassing!

Reactions: 6
---
I bet he uploads some bum fun on twitter later with tiny tim

• Haha
Reactions: 9
---
Showing off infront of his new boyfriend, bet hes stocked up on the poppers so he can get his backdoor blown out ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12