Bradley Weekes #10 Brads thread was looking kinda dry So he went out with a chick who used to be a guy. 🥀

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They suit each other, both love eyefucking themselves and both horrible gremlins 🫠

Reactions: 4
He actually looks pretty happy with this one. Maybe all he needed was some tits with a tiny tim attached 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Showing off about having more money than someone who works in Tesco. I doubt it
Brad. You 50p energy drink drinking chav.

They actually have a job, an income, a pension!
i don’t work in Tesco. But just so you know, you’ll never earn nearly as much as me. I’m currently skiing in the French alps. How about you? Bumming your way around the uk ? 😂 bet that smells nice 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I'd love to see these pair out in the wild. Genuinely. Just a pair of down and outers living their best life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Showing off about having more money than someone who works in Tesco. I doubt it
Brad. You 50p energy drink drinking chav.

They actually have a job, an income, a pension!
i don’t work in Tesco. But just so you know, you’ll never earn nearly as much as me. I’m currently skiing in the French alps. How about you? Bumming your way around the uk ? 😂 bet that smells nice 👌
Well, I’m currently sat drinking (too many) Margaritas on a beach in Miami thanks to my ACTUAL JOB that I didn’t have to share a communal willie extender with people for or film myself sucking off any micro willies to generate an income

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13