Bradley Weekes #10 Brads thread was looking kinda dry So he went out with a chick who used to be a guy. 🥀

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is up with his/her face … that chin looks proper weird 😳
---

The whole picture looks extreamly weird tbh .. have they photoshopped around the waist/ hips because that shape looks anatomically impossible !!!
looks like when I was (much) younger and watched YouTube tutorials on how to FaceTune your pictures - the white splodges all over everything to “highlight”.
Tragic

Reactions: 3
Never ever use a hotel kettle. Someone’s either cooked hotdogs in it or pissed it it 🤮
I use to work in a hotel and the smell of fish that came out of the rooms sometimes cause the Eastern Europeans would boil fish in them lol

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
If he had his dick on books, furniture and what not, you can bet he stuck his dick in the kettle too. Vile the pair of them.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
PSA - get on his stories now….he’s sharing all the old footage of Becky ordering the champagne and throwing stuff off the hotel balcony. Feel he could be entering an entertaining era again 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Ah - these were good times 😂😂

Didn’t they go and get matching Turkey teef a few days later?!
Also meant to share this last night….he was totally grey in colour. It was either a filter or he’s actually going mouldy 😂
Haha I thought the same!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah - these were good times 😂😂

Didn’t they go and get matching Turkey teef a few days later?!

Haha I thought the same!
Yes, all was forgiven for a set of Turkey’s finest piano keys in the mouth 😂😂 That was truly a wild time on this thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A trip down memory lane when he could actually get a woman 😂 now it's just one big sausage fest.

• Haha
Reactions: 6