Bradley Weekes #10 Brads thread was looking kinda dry So he went out with a chick who used to be a guy. šŸ„€

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really is a sad duck.

Look at what he had a few years ago and now look at him. Pimping out his gf and her teeny weeny šŸ¤£

IMG_3260.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"Looking well".
"Looking like you don't have a peen"
"I remember what it was like when I could get a woman without a peen"
"Please give me another chance, my love of peen has ruined me"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hate the word ick but it perfectly describes everything about him. Heā€™s just disgusting and desperate

Reactions: 15
Look at him trying to start a conversation with her. ā€œLooking wellā€
Ergh bore off cretin
If she has him blocked on insta that is iMessage so I donā€™t see how he would see how she was looking. He 100% wrote that trying to act like a Gyallis knowing sheā€™d screenshot it and it would end up here.

Reactions: 5
If she has him blocked on insta that is iMessage so I donā€™t see how he would see how she was looking. He 100% wrote that trying to act like a Gyallis knowing sheā€™d screenshot it and it would end up here.
think itā€™s fb messenger mine is that colour x

Reactions: 1
Any grown adult man who uses the word ā€˜sleepsā€™ in that context should be violently castrated.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Catching flies again. Those lips and teeth knock me bleeping sick.
View attachment 2897162View attachment 2897163
2 more sleeps and heā€™ll be making a bleep of himself wandering round a dance floor drunkenly staring himself out on his insta stories as his wet, juvĆØderm lips slap around his 8th jaffa cake. Cut to him filming some strangers in a grotty boozer pretending like theyā€™re his actual mates. Then round off the night with some gay sex

• Haha
Reactions: 21