Bradley Simmonds Get It Done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time I read these posts I think if his sister…have said it before their relationship must be so odd/strained if he puts these beliefs out…or as others previously said he’s just too stupid to realise

I may question him on that in his next q&a 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He's emotionally abusive, I wish that someone would take his phone away already.

He's got a problem with people being comfortable in their skin just because he's a delusional narcissist who wants to sell his little exercise program.
He sounds totally miserable and he deserves it.

1668715447725.png

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The privilege of this “man” to assume everybody is actually physically able to exercise like him is disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He's emotionally abusive, I wish that someone would take his phone away already.

He's got a problem with people being comfortable in their skin just because he's a delusional narcissist who wants to sell his little exercise program.
He sounds totally miserable and he deserves it.

View attachment 1738551
in his ignorance, he obviously just equates body positivity with people who are bigger.

In reality it’s about being positive about a whole range of different bodies, include overweight people, women with body hair, people with disabilities or chronic health conditions. It’s about respecting your body regardless of how it looks or how attractive it’s considered or even how much you like it yourself.

Bradley is, once again, showing his ignorance. To him, body positivity is just about fat people. Considering this guy advocates a very toxic mindset that shows an extreme lack of respect to his body, he’d maybe do well to practice some body positivity.

Reactions: 10
Imagine paying £250 a month for this guy to coach you, having some issues over your weight or whatever and then going into his insta and reading all this nonsense….he’s so dense it’s unbelievable.

Yes I was referring to gaston. Forky does not have that class of a cute pig 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine paying £250 a month for this guy to coach you, having some issues over your weight or whatever and then going into his insta and reading all this nonsense….he’s so dense it’s unbelievable.
And his inability to spell. If my “coach” can’t even spell environment then we’re done 🤣

Seriously though, he’s really showing his true colours this last few months. Wading in on topics he knows nothing about, and more worryingly, dumb ass views on topics he is supposed to be an expert in. Such an arrogant, entitled naraccist.

• Heart
And his inability to spell. If my “coach” can’t even spell environment then we’re done 🤣

Seriously though, he’s really showing his true colours this last few months. Wading in on topics he knows nothing about, and more worryingly, dumb ass views on topics he is supposed to be an expert in. Such an arrogant, entitled naraccist.
Yes I was thinking the same thing yesterday he is much more opinionated lately, which can be polarising, especially given his views. Not such a great thing for his business, although he will only be training like minded people who will fuel his arrogance and entitlement.

Reactions: 6
as someone who has had a difficult relationship with food…if I was in a difficult place, Bradley’s opinions on these topics would be enough to really tip me overboard. The self loathing radiates off him and is one that is instantly recognisable when you’ve suffered through that mindset. He brands it as “motivation”, when in reality it’s motivation from a deep place of shame and self loathing.

I worked in a vulnerable women’s shelter for a while and, it’s hard to describe - but eating disorders were contagious. The obsession with food and the mindset involved… it’s so easy to get wrapped up in it. It was a battle to stop women with other risk factors, from developing EDs when exposed to other women suffering from them. I had to stop my work in that area because I was starting to get sucked in. That’s how insidious eating disorders can be.

his opinions - which he spouts in his professional capacity while working in health/lifestyle - is irresponsible on so many levels. If he had any gumption or humility he’d be ashamed.

His ignorance and small-mindedness, is so harmful to be around.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.