Bradley Simmonds Get It Done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all of this, dumb as he is, he does not realize HE IS the new Karen. Karen the Iberian Ham. Karma will shut his mouth soon or later. With this attitude, it will not be long before he is canceled and forgotten. Bye bye douche you will not be missed !

Reactions: 14
In all of this, dumb as he is, he does not realize HE IS the new Karen. Karen the Iberian Ham. Karma will shut his mouth soon or later. With this attitude, it will not be long before he is canceled and forgotten. Bye bye douche you will not be missed !
No he is too stupid to understand that

Reactions: 3
A dumb Trump supporter like him trying to call a woman making a heartfelt, logical comment to him a Karen is beyond ridiculous. I hope his future potential clients see his crap attitude and decide to spend their money elsewhere and not on a glorified PT who looks down on everyone.

Reactions: 11
A dumb Trump supporter like him trying to call a woman making a heartfelt, logical comment to him a Karen is beyond ridiculous. I hope his future potential clients see his crap attitude and decide to spend their money elsewhere and not on a glorified PT who looks down on everyone.
He’s since deleted my comment, but has not banned me yet. He’s turned into a fragile little witch boy

• Wow
Reactions: 9
He’s since deleted my comment, but has not banned me yet. He’s turned into a fragile little witch boy
He doesn't seem to block anyone as that would affect his follower numbers and in turn his partnership prospects. That said, it is a very sensitive person to out themselves out there like he does now and delete negative comments. Again helps with partnerships. This influencer world is getting more fake the more I think about it, and I don't think about it that much to be honest.

Reactions: 6
Ugh he's such a pig, physically and mentally. Actually that's offensive to pigs, he hasn't got the intelligence of one.

Of course he does his Christmas shopping at Bicester Village 🙄 SUCH a walking cliche.

Question how many gifts he buys himself and how many are paid for.

View attachment 1802427

It’s that time of the year, hun
AHahhaah I was like wait what, he's on he's period too? Mine's about to kick my ass so this made me laugh.

Of course he does his Christmas shopping at Bicester Village 🙄 SUCH a walking cliche.

Question how many gifts he buys himself and how many are paid for.
He was so proud of getting freebies last December with Niomi that he said he was gifing for family. Guess the cheap beggar is back at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Last year was a real 💩 show. They were tagging designer brands left, right, and center. If Bicester Village was similar to Willy Wonka’s factory, a pipe would have dropped down from the sky and shuttled them away.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I like how he's always sick with the flu or COVID and promotes a healthy living. He's clearly doing something wrong. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I like how he's always sick with the flu or COVID and promotes a healthy living. He's clearly doing something wrong. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Ha ha, He is just working too hard on his three businesses and it all just catches up with him, but he is superman and bounces back super quick!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
🤣

Preventing and defending those viruses is going well Bradders!
Wow he is a dr now as well. Maybe you should sadist some of that advice out to your sister as she is always moaning she is always unwell and can’t do anything but sit around at her mum’s for free babysitting or go to free events.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.