Bradley Simmonds Get It Done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dodging Bali belly but not London belly and its oysters

He is turning into a lobster !!

1663162390706.png

Forky giving advice about life with copy/paste from internet

1663162535741.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I like how he's so "health conscious," yet against vaccination. Such a joke! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

He pulls his shorts so low his dick is bound to fall out. I'm honestly SHOCKED he doesn't have an OF account yet... do you think one will eventually pop up? :unsure:

What actual fitness/medical qualifications does he even have to give people formal advice? Is he certified or have a degree in anything?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
"not a qualified life coach" 😆 because that's such a tightly regulated qualification that you most definitely couldn't buy for a tenner off the internet for your hampster.

Reactions: 7
Even the monkey realized what a red flame prick he is ..."attack" and "witch slap" is like your natural reaction when you see him.
Omg yes haha, did you just see someone posted a pro Bradley comment in Niomi's thread? I can't stop laughing...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg yes haha, did you just see someone posted a pro Bradley comment in Niomi's thread? I can't stop laughing...
I wondered if that might be Forky himself but I didn't spot any misspellings from those 'fast fingers' of his.

In other Forky news, I think he may have found a little brother for Roots. I have to say I do like that he helps out animals in need. We saw how Niomi just left those poor kittens at the side of the road, but at least he tries to do the right thing in this respect. I wonder if he'll adopt the puppy or try to find a home for him.

He's so damned dumb... but is it shameful of me to say I wouldn't mind seeing him naked (from the front) 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I wondered if that might be Forky himself but I didn't spot any misspellings from those 'fast fingers' of his.

In other Forky news, I think he may have found a little brother for Roots. I have to say I do like that he helps out animals in need. We saw how Niomi just left those poor kittens at the side of the road, but at least he tries to do the right thing in this respect. I wonder if he'll adopt the puppy or try to find a home for him.
If he does bring another dog back, surely he can’t stay in his apartment? It’s not really fair for one dog let alone two to just have a balcony as outdoor space.

If he does bring another dog back, surely he can’t stay in his apartment? It’s not really fair for one dog let alone two to just have a balcony as outdoor space.
Yeah, that's true. Hopefully he tries to find a home for him though and doesn't just leave him behind when they move on (I think he said he was only staying in this place for 3 days).

He also found a cat that didn't look in great shape. 😔 Seems like the stray animal situation in Bali is very bad, poor things.

• Sad
Aww every animal deserves love and care, that's such good news. Made me tear up lol.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.