Bradley Simmonds Get It Done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should we tell Bradley that being a "young dad" will rob him of sleep?

1663624631852.png

1663624673248.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In all his years….what 5 😂
Also where’s he been for the last 10+ years (apart from still at school), just because he concentrates on the Chelsea blondes who’s goal is to be as thin as humanly possible he obviously hasn’t looked past them at all the women lifting weights….this is not a new phenomenon….

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Patronising much?

Surprised he didn’t say ‘females’ instead of women like he normally does 😂
Ugh I hate him, also "woman"? Men and woman? He writes like a robot pretending to be a human being.

This guy doesn't treat men and women equally, we're always "the other".

Patronising much?

Surprised he didn’t say ‘females’ instead of women like he normally does 😂
WomAn in stead of women 3 times in a row. Really not used to using the word women is he? bet he was itching to type females.

Also, he looks like the type to order for you when you go out to eat with him doesn't he?

I feel bad for the locals who tend to these idiots for free basically...

1663702834325.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Why is that something to boast about? I would feel so uncomfortable getting all that for just 3 pounds. These people want affordable luxury and only think about themselves. I don't know, it somehow makes me sad tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can’t think of anything worse than going to one of these “luxury” beach bars where they pump out shite music, while you lounge around on a sun bed surrounded by tattooed yobs who think they’re cool because they’re spraying champagne over each other.

He’s such a walking cliche. Still, “it’s gotta be done” eh Bradderz? 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Can’t think of anything worse than going to one of these “luxury” beach bars where they pump out shite music, while you lounge around on a sun bed surrounded by tattooed yobs who think they’re cool because they’re spraying champagne over each other.

He’s such a walking cliche. Still, “it’s gotta be done” eh Bradderz? 🙄
Geeez in my mind this how hell looks like 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They look so ridiculous imagine sitting next to these kind of people 🙄

Reactions: 5
Why does every influence film themselves in the back of a scooter not wearing a helmet 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So what is going on in the fried chicken world ? Is he in London already?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.