Bradley Simmonds Get It Done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he just open a can with his teeth? Yikes. His dentist will be happy, more money for them!

Reactions: 4
What a yob!

Wasn’t he doing Invisalign a while back? I did it around 18 months ago and the last thing I’d want to do is risk chipping my teeth or damaging them after going through that process!

I expect he’ll be getting Turkey teef next. In the words of Bradders, “It’s gotta be done” 🤦🏼‍♂️🤣😜

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if his client is paying for his stay in total in Monaco? I mean, flights, foods and accom plus paying for his time to be there? Total madness… surely they could find a trainer there or hire literally anyone to shout “get it done” at them next to some kettle bells or to take a walk/run with.

Reactions: 5
My dad used to work as a bus driver for nearly 30 years, it's super annoying and inconventient for animals to sit on the seats. Not only is it dangerous and distracting, one bad turn and the pet flies through the bus. Not to mention the seats are not made of plastic, the fabric is difficult to clean. Dogs are often wet, muddy, covered in dirt/grass. Sorry but it's disgusting and you don't get the smell out! The staff has to clean it and it's a shitload of work! If you do put your animal on a seat, at least take blanket with you to cover it. Not everybody wants to sit on a seat covered with dog hairs. It's really so rude. ESPECIALLY when you let them sit on the special seat reserved for handicapped/elderly folks.
Also Forky is being inconsiderate of people who have pet allergies, imagine someone sitting down wearing shorts and then having an issue.. We discussed some of these stories on Niomi's thread, the guy is such a loser.

Reactions: 8
Also Forky is being inconsiderate of people who have pet allergies, imagine someone sitting down wearing shorts and then having an issue.. We discussed some of these stories on Niomi's thread, the guy is such a loser.
A male looser. A dumb male. An asshole basically.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
1661363128573.png

You aren't special, darling. There is a customer service for this
If only you were definitively banned :love:

Reactions: 9
Indeed a tragedy when you compare it to world disasters 😒 how one can live with a spam on Instagram. How masculine of him...did he drop a princess tiara during his tantrum? ( to not use the word "balls")

• Heart
Reactions: 6
His comment about his client's injury sounds a little passive aggressive.. its like he wanted to say "Kate fd up her knee working out with me and she's not hot looking yet"

1661450124186.png

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I used to follow him and the only ones I can think of are ones who used to workout with their wives: John Terry and Jamie Redknapp
Those are the only ones that sprang to mind for me too.

If he does have male clients and you were one of them, you’d feel like you weren’t good enough for his feed as he only posts stories of progress/workouts of the women (the young pretty ones). He is so superficial.

Reactions: 3
So Bradley is in Bali sharing a house with two very attention hungry chicks.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Bradley is in Bali sharing a house with two very attention hungry chicks.
Tell me you are not over twit niomi without telling me you are not over the twit and your ego still hurts 🤣 such a shitshow! The twit show!

• Haha
Tell me you are not over twit niomi without telling me you are not over the twit and your ego still hurts 🤣 such a shitshow! The twit show!
Right!? He's even visiting the same places she went to. It's weird.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Right!? He's even visiting the same places she went to. It's weird.
I think he got his ticket for a month to join her in April and as things started to fall apart he canceled his trip and postponed his flight. Explains why its for so long and at same places, and since he said in the podcast he cried after she moved on so fast with Lordon aka Jamie White, that's why he brought two girls who resemble her with him to rub it in her face.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.