Bradley Simmonds Get It Done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
...and he thinks all of this makes everyone jealous šŸ¤£ dude, you are trash !

Reactions: 4
I think he got his ticket for a month to join her in April and as things started to fall apart he canceled his trip and postponed his flight. Explains why its for so long and at same places, and since he said in the podcast he cried after she moved on so fast with Lordon aka Jamie White, that's why he brought two girls who resemble her with him to rub it in her face.
Oh I didn't know that. I thought Brad was a tough man who would never cry over so woman especially one who wouldn't conform to his antiquated views.

Reactions: 5
The way heā€™s talking, heā€™s making out he booked a ticket on his own for a month and itā€™s ā€œan open invitationā€ to whoever wanted to come along šŸ¤£

Love how heā€™s plugging his PT coaching business, saying ā€œwho knows, you could be out here in Bali training your clients onlineā€. Making out heā€™s some kind of inspiration. twit.

Reactions: 8
He honestly thinks his legs is something that all blokes aspire toā€¦.but the reality the ones with a brain cell couldnt care less

Reactions: 7
I don't get how this guy has the balls to talk tit about women who don't work out 24/7 and aren't 23 years young forever, ugh just look at him. Dude needs to worry about himself.

1662070171382.png

• Sick
Can someone please message him and tell him to put some sunscreen on? I can't take it anymore. He has the skin of a 60yr old man.

49786C57-2D9E-479E-9FF6-E4CEA4867CE6.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Yel

He's constantly rocking the red lobster look, genetically he doesn't have the youthful look as is.

He'll look very much like somebody who partied hard for a decade come his 30s. Then his whole boasting about how he works out and drinks (big whoop) will look even more ridiculous.

Screenshot_20220902_132654.jpg
Screenshot_20220902_132737.jpg

• Haha
His "friends" are so corny

1662257391806.png

yes make sure you pull your shorts extra low, he's so addicted to validation lol.. delusional narcissist if i ever saw one

1662257464353.png

• Sick
So Bradders is taking the piss out of the guy making the tik tokā€¦.I assume irony is lost on him (heā€™d likely have to look it up) but does he honestly think the videos he posts of him and his mates dicking about are any better?

So Bradders is taking the piss out of the guy making the tik tokā€¦.I assume irony is lost on him (heā€™d likely have to look it up) but does he honestly think the videos he posts of him and his mates dicking about are any better?
I just saw this clip of him laughing at that guy. Wow. Showing his true self here.

Heā€™s doing a Q&A, Iā€™ve just asked if he sees the irony in him laughing at someone filming something for social media. Still waiting for the answer šŸ™ƒ

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Can someone tell me what was going on with the tiktok guy and why he wasn't supposed to laugh at it? What am I missing? (I don't have IG)

He was taking the piss out of the guy, commenting something like what are we having to watch here, this is what tik tok has done to the world. It came across as being quite mean and also quite ironic given some of the ā€˜hilariousā€™ stuff he shares with his mates.
Heā€™s now back pedalling as probably realises he looks like a big of a bully

Reactions: 6
He was taking the piss out of the guy, commenting something like what are we having to watch here, this is what tik tok has done to the world. It came across as being quite mean and also quite ironic given some of the ā€˜hilariousā€™ stuff he shares with his mates.
Heā€™s now back pedalling as probably realises he looks like a big of a bully
Yeah he's totally saying the opposite of what he did, not only is he a terrible person but also a terrible liar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.