Bradley Simmonds Get It Done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see he's back on IG posting his usual ridiculous crap with his fake Q&A that he legit must be sending himself.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
When that old porc scratching will get tired of talking about himself. He is just flat. There is no "depth" in his thinking...and in overall "thinking" is a foreign concept for him.

• Heart
  • Haha
I liked the question “how to not be arrogant like you?” 😄 And no it wasn’t me who submitted it!

• Haha

Yel

I presume that's some kind of tax thing?

Happy to take money from a scheme that's a load of tosh

Reactions: 3
That is hilarious. I remember someone asked her what ishe does as the Compnay Secretary and she said, oh, just admin stuff!!!
I remember that and then she got all crappy with them saying they must be bored and have stalked her and they were like no it pops up when you Google your name and she claimed she’s never done that…sure Connie, sure 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have that same Ganni coat, not sure how she makes it look so Meh when she wears is.

1665279167355.png

1665279214748.png

• Haha
^ OMgosh so sorry I thought I posted this in the Estee Lalonde thread as I had two tabs open on Tattle, sorry lol!!

• Haha
1666113561047.png

He should stop answering questions on subject he has 0 knowledge.
He should just close his mouth.
He doesn't understand that if no one does something, it will be worse. Sadly, strike and protests are sometimes the only way to make government understand that they are working for the ppl and not the other way around.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1659897

He should stop answering questions on subject he has 0 knowledge.
He should just close his mouth.
He doesn't understand that if no one does something, it will be worse. Sadly, strike and protests are sometimes the only way to make government understand that they are working for the ppl and not the other way around.
I have an advice for him what he should do with his life instead of bullshitting in his q&a.
Pretty much sums up his "talent"
Screenshot_20221018_201714.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.