Bradley Simmonds Get It Done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same.
In fact most of his answers in that Q&A were bullshit! A deficit of 500-700 cals for a woman would be eating 1300 to 1500 a day which is a pretty tough diet. It’s clear he has no idea what he’s talking about and is giving out bad advice.

Like this answer. Answers about himself first (who cares), then promotes his business with no ad declared. I find it a bit unhealthy to suggest you can’t have a week or two off training on holiday to be quite frank. It’s okay to go on holiday and not work out!! And it’s also ok to put on a few pounds. He’s clearly quite controlling about his own weight and projects unhealthy expectations out to his audience.

I’ve noticed Bradley and other male PTs give out bad advice often. They try and be sassy like Jordan Syatt but have none of the expertise or qualifications. James Middleton is another one. Constantly going on about himself, giving out ‘advice’ which is actually bullshit

Attachments

Reactions: 5
What qualifications does he have exactly, also his answers are generic, ONE FITS ALL. Every single person is different, their age ,weight, etc, all that matters and will need different ways to go about it.

Reactions: 2
Not sure he has any! I think he worked at a gym as a PT when he first started out? So maybe a basic PT qualification. Definitely don’t think he has any qualifications to give nutritional advice. He’s like most fitness influencers, no qualifications and trades on being good looking and having a good body

Reactions: 3
Not sure he has any! I think he worked at a gym as a PT when he first started out? So maybe a basic PT qualification. Definitely don’t think he has any qualifications to give nutritional advice. He’s like most fitness influencers, no qualifications and trades on being good looking and having a good body
Yeah and that is some scary stuff there my friend.

Reactions: 1
He’s got the usual PT qualifications nothing extra and from some online company….he just got lucky training a few footballers/celebs

Ughh he always gives such unhealthy advice. Sure if he's training his clients to unsustainably shred for a men's health cover crack on but to advise people to have such a high deficit and toxic relationship with food and exercise..... that's not it.

It’s funny how when covid was about the social media platforms could detect posts talking about it and added a disclaimer.

About time they did the same for fitness and nutrition posts, with a disclaimer being auto added to say this person may not have the qualifications, get professional opinion etc.

It’s just completely wrong that Bradley can go around saying what ever he wants, even giving out down right stupid and dangerous advice.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They really need an Australian type rule to ban fitness influencers from lots of their damaging behaviour. It's near impossible to regulate influencers, but blunt rules on certain things like banning promoting sumplements and protein would be a start.

It's ao tedious all these people in good shape who genuinely beleive they're an expert in the body and mind 🙄

Reactions: 8
Not to defend Bradley, but 10 weeks is about as long as a standard cutting cycle. I don't think it's that unhealthy if you have good guidance and knowledge of what you're doing.

Not to defend Bradley, but 10 weeks is about as long as a standard cutting cycle. I don't think it's that unhealthy if you have good guidance and knowledge of what you're doing.
That’s the thing though, good guidance and knowledge….not someone on insta telling you to just cut 700 cals….it’s not just about that (he’s not the only one, plenty are at it)

Reactions: 2
They really need an Australian type rule to ban fitness influencers from lots of their damaging behaviour. It's near impossible to regulate influencers, but blunt rules on certain things like banning promoting sumplements and protein would be a start.

It's ao tedious all these people in good shape who genuinely beleive they're an expert in the body and mind 🙄
It drives me crazy when I see that, I was watching another Youtuber, Jenn Im ( I'm home alone so lets eat noodles - June 10, 2022), and I usually like her but lately she's been cosplaying a doctor/therapist and that should seriously not be allowed. Her video is sponsored by an app that lets you find a therapist and then she talks about it all the time, while pulling up like 7 different supplements, I'm surprised she didn't advertise the prescription meds she's taking herself. Its almost as bad as Booktubers who read YA and have a very young audience who advertise those monthly Wine subscriptions. LIke dude, you have 15 year olds watching you...

10 weeks is totally find to spend cutting, but promoting such a big calorie deficit is the unhealthy part for sure. You can and will lose weight in an 100-200 calorie deficit. Anything greater than 500 is A LOT and just encourages under-fueling and unsustainable habits.

Reactions: 7
Bradders figures will be right for someone (probably a 95-105kg man), but it's ridiculous to post them as if they apply for everyone with no disclaimer.

Just post that everyone's different and there's calculators out there.

He goes into such unnecessary detail, no doubt thinking it makes him look well clever.

Reactions: 4
Bradders figures will be right for someone (probably a 95-105kg man), but it's ridiculous to post them as if they apply for everyone with no disclaimer.

Just post that everyone's different and there's calculators out there.

He goes into such unnecessary detail, no doubt thinking it makes him look well clever.
Absolutely, imagine if a 70kg woman did that.

Oh my goodness, that story in the back of the cab. The guy is just unbelievable, I wanted to vomit, it was so cringe and even sleepy

• Sick
Whatever he's trying to do, missed by a mile 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
He makes Alfie deyes going through his fake glasses stage look hot.

• Haha
Made me want to 🤢🤢🤢
Absolutely and he was on the way to the 50th birthday of the mother of his Nutritionist. Bit strange isn't it, I have never been invited to birthday party of a colleague's parent. I wonder if she is his new arm candy? Certainly meets the brief.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.