Bradley Simmonds Get It Done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely and he was on the way to the 50th birthday of the mother of his Nutritionist. Bit strange isn't it, I have never been invited to birthday party of a colleague's parent. I wonder if she is his new arm candy? Certainly meets the brief.
She has a boyfriend. You can see him in Forky's stories. He hands Em the microphone.

Forky did have a new blonde in his life (at least for a weekend) but she seems to have disappeared.

Reactions: 2
She has a boyfriend. You can see him in Forky's stories. He hands Em the microphone.

Forky did have a new blonde in his life (at least for a weekend) but she seems to have disappeared.
Ah ok, that answers that question, thanks 😊 I honestly think he is too in love with himself to have a serious relationship with anyone.

Reactions: 5
He proper loves himself doesn’t he? 🤮 No one can love Bradley as much as Bradley 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He does, I can see him making out with a mirror. He also comes off as really arrogant.

Reactions: 4
Funny that Niomi had another bday party thrown for her today, yet no sight of Forky....

Knew that -Get It Done' sounded familiar, he's lifted it from those h.i.t Beachbody workouts with Shaun T.

Maybe someone will tag Beachbody in Bradley's posts? They go after anyone trying to resell those dvds with a vigor that can only have been acquired from taking a break from their T25 workouts. Housemate completed them, then tried to get me to buy their old Dvds for almost the full rrp. When that failed they went to ebay and found put the hard way that ol Shauny likes everyone to buy their own brand new dvd and treasurer it f.o.r.e.v.e.r 🙃

Get It Done!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
In his latest stories he’s saying he’s excited to get new clients on board, but they need to be prepared to invest and need to buy dumbbells, bench press, Swiss ball etc.

Not everyone will be able to afford equipment like that or even have room for it. Surely it’s the job of the personal trainer to tailor the workouts to the individuals’ requirements rather than the other way round. Again, seems a bit arrogant of him to tell everyone to invest when they might not be able to.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
In his latest stories he’s saying he’s excited to get new clients on board, but they need to be prepared to invest and need to buy dumbbells, bench press, Swiss ball etc.

Not everyone will be able to afford equipment like that or even have room for it. Surely it’s the job of the personal trainer to tailor the workouts to the individuals’ requirements rather than the other way round. Again, seems a bit arrogant of him to tell everyone to invest when they might not be able to.
Are these available, or soon to be available to buy off Bradders himself - all emblazoned with the lifted phrase from Shauny T of Get.it.done.

Is anyone actually subscribing to his app? Surely with so much available for free (and of the same calibre) it's not worth it.

Wow that seems a bit of a cheek.
Not everyone will have the budget or space. He’s clearly got a certain type of client in mind like Toni Terry again where he can go to their mansion and make out he’s in with rich people.

its funny I follow another PT from the US who says you don’t need to do HIIT and burpees to have a good work out or lose weight. He actually said hiit workouts are a bit of a con. Which is funny because it’s 90% of Bradley’s workouts. And Bradley actually follows this guy as well 🤣

Reactions: 6
Wow that seems a bit of a cheek.
Not everyone will have the budget or space. He’s clearly got a certain type of client in mind like Toni Terry again where he can go to their mansion and make out he’s in with rich people.

its funny I follow another PT from the US who says you don’t need to do HIIT and burpees to have a good work out or lose weight. He actually said hiit workouts are a bit of a con. Which is funny because it’s 90% of Bradley’s workouts. And Bradley actually follows this guy as well 🤣
Personally I hate HIIT. Who is it in the US you're thinking of?

Jordan Syatt (Syattfitness) he’s quite no nonsense which I like. Clearly he’s selling his own programme but I like he recommends people focus on drinking water, eating protein, getting in their sleep to help lose weight rather than rely on extreme quick fixes. He’s also got some good reels on stupid exercises to avoid in the gym, which make a lot of sense and now I cringe when I see people doing them!
He’s got a post about his views on hiit (myth 2 https://www.syattfitness.com/fat-loss/myth-busting-101-fat-loss-edition/)

• Heart
I am mean the guy loves himself so much. Posing in the lift, tagging his outfit before going for the most expensive roast in the world. His arrogance is off the scale. Has he forgotten he is a PT, he is hardly saving lives or doing good for the community is he

I am mean the guy loves himself so much. Posing in the lift, tagging his outfit before going for the most expensive roast in the world. His arrogance is off the scale. Has he forgotten he is a PT, he is hardly saving lives or doing good for the community is he
100%.

Best roast in London? Looked pretty average to me, with gristly meat and burnt potatoes.

Are his glasses for show or does he need to wear them? Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s the type to wear glasses just to complement his outfit, he is definitely that type.

100%.

Best roast in London? Looked pretty average to me, with gristly meat and burnt potatoes.

Are his glasses for show or does he need to wear them? Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s the type to wear glasses just to complement his outfit, he is definitely that type.
I wondered the same thing about the glasses, as he only wears them when he is off somewhere fancy. God help us if he thinks wearing glasses makes him look sophisticated and intelligent. Once he opens his mouth that illusion will be shattered.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.