Bradley Simmonds Get It Done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who goes to Ibiza and stands back stage at Ushuaia? Put me with all the “peasants” like Olima says and I’d be having the time of my life 🤣 I had to laugh at Paul’s hotel room tour, funny how Bradders didn’t share or repost, the hotel isn’t in keeping with him or his “brand” 🤣

Reactions: 1
Cause he's a VIP ok? and he's made it and he worked so hard for it and he's been consistent and he's a role model and he's like.. yes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’ll be bragging about keeping on top of his workouts whilst going out. Bore off. Nothing wrong with having a holiday and not working out. More to life than having a six pack. I’d rather have IQ!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I think six packs are something that goes away if you don't constantly work at it, never had one but just from what I read. His greatest fear for sure.

Reactions: 7
Who goes to Ibiza and stands back stage at Ushuaia? Put me with all the “peasants” like Olima says and I’d be having the time of my life 🤣 I had to laugh at Paul’s hotel room tour, funny how Bradders didn’t share or repost, the hotel isn’t in keeping with him or his “brand” 🤣
yeah normally he’s boasting about where he’s staying, doing the room tour, view from the room etc. What’s up with the hotel, why wouldn’t Bradley be sharing it?

It’s expensive so I thought he’d be all over that but it’s also a bit chavvy…not really the whole Ibiza hippy/cool vibe that he thinks he probably has, you know with him being a member at Soho House and wearing glasses and that

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Yel

What an ugly domain. Because it's easy to forget you're online when on a website? This kind of thing people had in web addresses 20 years ago

Screenshot_20220706-103832_Instagram.jpg

He could have just had bradleysimmondscoaching.com I guess BS coaching.com wouldn't fly 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
BS coaching 🤣🤣🤣 I’m howling. I wish he had set it up as that. He probably wouldn’t have realised as let’s be honest not the brightest bulb

• Haha
Reactions: 8
yeah normally he’s boasting about where he’s staying, doing the room tour, view from the room etc. What’s up with the hotel, why wouldn’t Bradley be sharing it?
The hotel is far from what he would normally post. Nothings wrong with it, it’s fine for a lads holiday but it’s also not ultra lux 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
6F92262B-E7F4-406D-B527-39A2D8DC3E2B.png

He’s such a bullshitter. “I always said I’d be 30 when I had kids but the more I think about it…”

You haven’t found anyone on your level who’d put up with your arrogance or give you children yet, more like.

Reactions: 6
I'm just wondering who is taking those photos of him trying to be "sexy".

**BARF**

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Pretty sure those photos he's using in his Q&A are from his Ibiza trip last year. I know way too much about this idiot. I feel like I'm an expert in all things Forky. :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Yel

I kinda love his ridiculous Q&A's. I learnt from yesterday that pasta is heavier when cooked and that the water doesn't add any calories. Also that if you want to be healthy on holiday then go to a fitness retreat.

He has no clue just how funny he is😄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They’re definitely from last year, he even mentioned that he went to all the ‘cool’ places on his last trip….so basically dissing what was likely a free holiday because it’s not up to his usual level….except he’s anything but cool he’s just a chav with a few quid

They’re definitely from last year, he even mentioned that he went to all the ‘cool’ places on his last trip….so basically dissing what was likely a free holiday because it’s not up to his usual level….except he’s anything but cool he’s just a chav with a few quid
Spot on 'he's anything but cool he's just a chav with a few quid'

I kinda love his ridiculous Q&A's. I learnt from yesterday that pasta is heavier when cooked and that the water doesn't add any calories. Also that if you want to be healthy on holiday then go to a fitness retreat.

He has no clue just how funny he is😄
Pasta is heavier when cooked and the water doesn't add any calories?

Einstein move over! We have a genius in the house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Pasta is heavier when cooked and the water doesn't add any calories?

Einstein move over! We have a genius in the house.
Bradders really adding value there. I’m sure there’ll be loads of other great insights if I pay him to be my online coach 🤦🏼‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And today he is at Wimbledon as a guest of Elizabeth Arden. Wasn't he spruiking Clinque not that long ago???

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.