Bradley Simmonds Get It Done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really? He is so full of tit. Of course life is slower in the cotswolds but that doesn’t make a difference to getting building work done!
What an absolute knob. You can tell from all these that he has never ventured outside his little West London bubble. The guy needs a reality check, or maybe just a punch in the head

Reactions: 4

Yel

Does bradders know there's a war in our continent and we're just getting over a pandemic so supply chains are fucked up on two fronts 🤦‍♀️. It's not that people outside of London are workshy

Reactions: 7
Sounds like a Ponzi scheme. Great he wants to remortgage so he can take another property out of the already broken market and turn it into a holiday home. Thanks for exasperating the housing crisis 🤦‍♀️

Screenshot_20220610-202623_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It looks like Forky like to surround himself by trash influencers begging from freebies.
You just have been robbed and one of the 1st thing you think, it's asking for a new dyson. Where our world is going ?

1655190866906.png
1655190901839.png
1655190924380.png
1655191011803.png
1655190981809.png

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I forgot this thread exists... also people with money begging for free things is truly revolting.

He goes to parties and the gym?! Wow. Does he like staying in and going out. How unique 🙃

• Haha
It looks like Forky like to surround himself by trash influencers begging from freebies.
You just have been robbed and one of the 1st thing you think, it's asking for a new dyson. Where our world is going ?

View attachment 1341809View attachment 1341811View attachment 1341812View attachment 1341816View attachment 1341814
Report it to the fuzz to get a crime number for the insurance. She'll be keeping the insurance money if she is sent freebies no doubt?! No insurance ?! Well a lesson learned then.

Reactions: 1
Good lord he talks about booze constantly, gezus, dude.. if you want to have that drink then have it. He's really obsessed with the topic.

I was watching a hilarious SNL skit with Daniel Craig ( and we know that Forky wants to be James Bond so bad) and his look totally reminded me of him haha.

1655310770116.png

• Haha
And he loves posting topless photos of himself on the Internet. This guy is so self obsessed it is scary
And he’s got a framed magazine cover of himself by the bed from memory. I mean Im sure that’s a real turn on for the ladies.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
And he’s got a framed magazine cover of himself by the bed from memory. I mean Im sure that’s a real turn on for the ladies.
Oh yes the Men's Health cover. What girls see in him I will never know. He makes my skin crawl and he is so slimy and greasy it is 🤢🤢

Reactions: 3
Good lord he talks about booze constantly, gezus, dude.. if you want to have that drink then have it. He's really obsessed with the topic.

I was watching a hilarious SNL skit with Daniel Craig ( and we know that Forky wants to be James Bond so bad) and his look totally reminded me of him haha.

View attachment 1345418
If only the parrot was a flamingo

• Haha
Reactions: 2
His ‘nutritionist’ is still begging for a new airwrap. You’re just not that important hun
Also anyone that can afford to own 2 airwraps plus go out restock her make up with over £200 of products for 5 things does not need a freebie….

i feel like the most basic witch is begging for an airwrap these days, so pathetic

Reactions: 3
Screen Shot 2022-06-20 at 3.22.09 PM.png

Ugh I hate how he pretends to promote "sustainable" weight loss and fitness methods and then recommends a 500-700 calorie daily deficit which is on the EXTREMELY high end for a healthy deficit and would definitely promote under-eating/under-fueling in most.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.