Bradley Simmonds Get It Done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brad’s latest Q&A is too much.. he doesn’t care about material things is one answer while the rest of the Q&A references his new (first) cottage and then he says having money for him and his fam motivates him. Classic influencer bla bla nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He's totally clueless as to how thick he sounds when trying to be smart.

Someone asked if swimming was good exercise. Rather than just reply yes to a silly question he waffled on and on without saying much

He's totally clueless as to how thick he sounds when trying to be smart.

Someone asked if swimming was good exercise. Rather than just reply yes to a silly question he waffled on and on without saying much
If he can’t Google and cut and paste it’s just absolute waffle and then a bit of look how amazing/successful/handsome I am, sign up to my overpriced app…and repeat

Reactions: 4
I wouldn't want him sat on my sofa, I'd have to put a plastic sheet on it first as I imagine he's regularly having meat sweats

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Yel

5 hours ago he posted his book my airb&b - first 3 people get 20%. Just skimmed through dates booked this year and at most someone has booked 2 nights. Or that could be dates he's blocked off.

£360 odd a night in the summer for a pretty ordinary small cottage rental.

For ethics reasons alone I wouldn't book an airb&b, it's really exasperated the housing crisis. It's not even cheaper than a hotel these days, but with zero of the amenities and loads more chance of something going wrong.

their cottage is overpriced
473 $ / night in August, this is a scam

Reactions: 5

Yel

He's still not sold 3 bookings for the cottage :LOL:

I bet he likes being photographed next to people in worse shape and with worse clothes.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.