Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oshare

VIP Member

We see you forky we see you. You are ageing with speed of light ! No need to point out the obvious  i might suggest stop being a major Dick.
I was thinking the same thing :ROFLMAO: Like do you think you are an example? If anything it will scare people off of exercising with the way he's looking at only what, 26? He looks like he's mid 30s at least and that's being generous

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Yel

Chatty Member
I wouldn't want him sat on my sofa, I'd have to put a plastic sheet on it first as I imagine he's regularly having meat sweats

• Haha

MrAllSeeingEye

VIP Member
F me each time he shares a photo of himself he is looking older. Is he speed aging and having already middle age crisis? The arrogance and being a dick really drags him down...dude looks nothing like health
Funny thing is you just know he’d eat himself if he was chocolate, really fancied himself. But his arrogance and rapid aging are such a turn off.

• Haha

Ciri

Chatty Member
1661363128573.png

You aren't special, darling. There is a customer service for this
If only you were definitively banned :love:

oshare

VIP Member
I feel bad for her, there’s pictures of him in her posts with slides, whilst he’s keeping her hidden. Classic fuckboy stuff to keep the power balance in his favour.
Unless it benefits him to share her, Mister "between me and Niomi we have x followers" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

MrAllSeeingEye

VIP Member
He's so typical of many people in the fitness industry. Active his whole life and has the time to be in good shape, but has an ego of the scale and thinks he's a master in everything while having next to no knowledge.

As if most people are happy to see his dog sat on seats on public transport. That's as bad as putting your shoes on seats. Of course not many would challenge him because he looks like an uncouth knuckle dragger that might pull out a knife on someone or start shouting its my human rights and I can do whot I want.

"Does what he wants" give me strength you discourteous oik (Bradley not the dog who has no choice over the lack of training).
View attachment 1511701

It's literally stated in the tfl rules of carriage not to do this, but he's above rules

"You can take an assistance dog on our bus and Underground services. You can also take any other dog or inoffensive animal on our bus and Underground services, unless there is a good reason for us to refuse it (such as if the animal seems dangerous).

"You must keep it under control on a lead or in a suitable container, and must not allow it on a seat. Staff are not allowed to take charge of any animal.
This annoyed me too. “Does what he wants the boy”. Fuck off. He’s YOUR responsibility, train the dog and make sure he doesn’t sit on seats. It’s not hard.

Just another example of his arrogance and entitlement. Twat.

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
Well he said it, being successful is his #1 goal. Yawn.
By successful he means loaded with £££, loads of properties, flashy cars, attractive girlfriend/wife, flashy holidays and hanging out with Z list celebrities. All material things. They guy is deluded, none of that will actually make him happy or give him meaning in life, so superficial. His looks have already faded so much that at 29, he looks 45, let’s see how he looks when he is 35.

Callan

VIP Member
He's so gross on every single level possible. And his posts always sound like he's screaming, total roid rage.

Slaybutter

VIP Member
I’ve never seen capers, green olives and balsamic (vinegar?) in the same dish. I wonder if it’s nice

Bradley has been giving out *a lot* of dubious advice lately. Calorie counting? Pass. Also saw this Q&A saved in my photos and silently seethed all over again. His advice to stop going out with friends is the sort of loss of quality of life someone with an eating disorder experiences.

8A8B003B-1795-4D34-9307-0F63808F7FCE.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow

Ciri

Chatty Member
i like this report button for false information -> health.
Again Forky, you are not a GP, you are a moron

prive0505

Chatty Member
I had to check his Instagram posts myself as I thought you guys were joking… I CANT BELIEVE HE POSTED THAT?! Who the f does he think he is! No one with a brain would go near that vile excuse of a ‘man’. He must genuinely think that any girl would fall at his feet?! MY VAGINA IS AS DRY AS THE SAHARA WHEN I EVEN JUST THINK OF YOUR NAME. TWAT.
---
Oh, and the irony of him constantly talking about avoiding processed foods and seed oils etc but then posts this artificial shit on the next story? The guy is constantly contradicting himself.

Attachments

coriander

VIP Member
Ugh he's such a pig, physically and mentally. Actually that's offensive to pigs, he hasn't got the intelligence of one.

Again it’s like a sly dig at his sister. They were meant to do a 6 week transformation and she obviously just couldn’t be arsed (which is her all over but she’s got her own thread 😂) and it disappeared without trace. Doesn’t say much about his methods if his own sister, who has him on tap for advice, has her mum available for childcare and let’s face it doesn’t really work can’t even stick to it
Also notice he doesn’t seem to train the Terry’s anymore

Also for some people constantly counting and burning calories isn’t good for your health…although most of the women he ends up with seem to border one having an ED so he probably can’t recognise the difference…not someone I’d be handing £200 a month to, to tell me how to eat/exercise. Not sure he actually has any qualifications in any of it, apart from an online course(that he keeps plugging)

kalechips

VIP Member
Only 20% of the trip shared 😆 his analogies need a fair bit of work, a chef doesn't muddy their personal and work life like an influencer.

If a chef was on holiday I don't think they'd be expected to cook breakfast.

Was he actually linking hands with niomi? I seem to remember he was holding the umbrella using the hand next to her 🤨

View attachment 873389View attachment 873390
adding all the "😂😂😂😂😂" emojis when he's clearly so butthurt that so many people thought he looked like a total clown with his stupid umbrella. He seems so insecure in his masculinity