Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ciri

Chatty Member
Bringing her in the same place he "visited" with dumbass niomi. She is so lucky !

• Haha
Reactions: 10

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
1B705264-1F04-4B9F-9D34-301622E6C493.jpeg

But women in their 20s should only focus on building a perfect ass and find the perfect ass to date. Or hey hoe you will end up cheated on and that's understandable.

Ciri

Chatty Member
1666533437710.png

This moron doesn’t know what's a vegetarian person.
He has no qualification whatsoever with nutrition.

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
He’ll be bragging about keeping on top of his workouts whilst going out. Bore off. Nothing wrong with having a holiday and not working out. More to life than having a six pack. I’d rather have IQ!!

• Heart
  • Haha

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
Um.. Hey.. sorry to bother you guys, just popping here from Niomi's thread to put this here: we kind of like him a lot there and we kind of come up with cute names for people that we like a lot... and so far it's:
Porky Forky Brad the Lad, the Stinky pimp, the Dick Van Fork..
I thought this information might interest you guys. Bye!

• Haha

Nitfey

VIP Member
Hiiii Pig skin!! 👋 Hope you improve your spelling by reading here. Unfortunately it will not fix your ugly personality...

• Haha

Nitfey

VIP Member
Who wants to take seriously a dude looking like a dehydrated potato. Leave depression topics to professionals dickhead. He is just despicable...

• Haha

Callan

VIP Member
He thinks that a six pack = health. It's scary that people actually go to him for advice.

Reactions: 9
Jesus Christ. Ableist tool.

Hopefully this new podcast will be the downfall of him, looks like he’s getting a fair few unfollows.

I always give up reading one or two stories. But love how bradders can diagnose that someone is most likely to protein and iron deficient.

He has no clue what their diet is and how much protein or iron high foods they have or their medical history. He doesnt even understand that veggies eat eggs.

And no expert would just advise someone to eat animal products, they could be avoiding them for many reasons. They would tell them about foods and supplements.

View attachment 1510758
He’s painfully stupid at the moment. I’m going to have to ignore him, my eyes are rolling so much at his ‘advice’ I’m genuinely thinking they might fall out of my head

• Haha

Nitfey

VIP Member
Can’t think of anything worse than going to one of these “luxury” beach bars where they pump out shite music, while you lounge around on a sun bed surrounded by tattooed yobs who think they’re cool because they’re spraying champagne over each other.

He’s such a walking cliche. Still, “it’s gotta be done” eh Bradderz? 🙄
Geeez in my mind this how hell looks like 🤢🤮

• Haha

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Pretty sure those photos he's using in his Q&A are from his Ibiza trip last year. I know way too much about this idiot. I feel like I'm an expert in all things Forky. :sick:

• Haha

MrAllSeeingEye

VIP Member
He was with another girl Ellie in Paris a few months ago that clearly didn’t last long! I thought he was mid 30’s he looks really old for someone who is into health and fitness!
100%. He’s not eve 30 yet! He’s reallllly not ageing well. Hardly a good promo for health and fitness. I doubt he ever wears sunscreen judging by the lobster tan he’s always sporting when he goes somewhere sunny.