Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
He's in Bali with Paul Olima and on Olima's Insta story he's calling Bradley out for being a backpack wanker... And Bradley was like "I'll still pull though, eh watch me pull" 🤢.
He can control his image on his own page, but obviously needs to be careful who he tags as he can't control what they post and the image they portray of him. Idiot, showing his true colours. The Internet is forever Bradders, just remember that too.

Reactions: 8
Ergh, I get the feeling he is so mysgonistic with the way he parades half naked girls on Instagram as if he’s scoring points with the lads 🙄. He and his brothers actually went to my school, no tea really… although I can confirm all three of them were pretty arrogant even then with not much going on between their ears.

dashingthrough

I like how he's so "health conscious," yet against vaccination. Such a joke! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

He pulls his shorts so low his dick is bound to fall out. I'm honestly SHOCKED he doesn't have an OF account yet... do you think one will eventually pop up? :unsure:

What actual fitness/medical qualifications does he even have to give people formal advice? Is he certified or have a degree in anything?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ciri

Chatty Member
1666596768551.png

Everything that Forky won't be :)
He is, for sure, a high value r e t a r d

thanks Forky, for the morning laugh !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Yel

Chatty Member
What kind of question is that? Who would reply "nah I only date British" 😳 it says something about him that he chooses that to reply to.

Someone should ask him; would you eat food from another country? Different culture? Like paella or bourguignon?

He can talk about the time he had bro-shh (brioche) in Paris, he's so worldly.

It's insulting to homer Simpson to even compare them

• Haha

Callan

VIP Member
Ha I just posted about this in the Niomi Smart thread, unbelievable.. this dude is going to ruin someone's life with his shit advice.

Yel

Chatty Member
They really need an Australian type rule to ban fitness influencers from lots of their damaging behaviour. It's near impossible to regulate influencers, but blunt rules on certain things like banning promoting sumplements and protein would be a start.

It's ao tedious all these people in good shape who genuinely beleive they're an expert in the body and mind 🙄

cocochino

Chatty Member
Can someone please message him and tell him to put some sunscreen on? I can't take it anymore. He has the skin of a 60yr old man.

49786C57-2D9E-479E-9FF6-E4CEA4867CE6.png

• Haha
  • Sick

kalechips

VIP Member
and I’m not trying to start a fight, I’m genuinely curious. Why is him saying females in that post bad? The answer is stupid, but I don’t get why that part is singled Out. I hate him and want to hate him for the right reasons, I need to know what I’m not understanding so I can join in the hate Forky’s female post, too lol
The word 'female' isn't synonymous with 'woman', it's an adjective used to describe the biological sex of any given species. When people like Forky use it as a noun it essentially reduces women to their biological/reproductive functions. I also think it gives me and a lot of people the ick because describing women as 'females' is often seen in really sexist subcultures, like incels, MGTOW and redpillers, who use it to denigrate women.

And he'll still be an anti-vaxxer and promote anti-modern medicine. Even though his face will be filled with plastic and synthetics. It makes me laugh all the people who "won't take the vaccine," but inject botulism toxins into their face.
Same ones that are snorting lines of coke but ‘won’t put that vaccine shit into my body’ 😂

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
I always give up reading one or two stories. But love how bradders can diagnose that someone is most likely to protein and iron deficient.

He has no clue what their diet is and how much protein or iron high foods they have or their medical history. He doesnt even understand that veggies eat eggs.

And no expert would just advise someone to eat animal products, they could be avoiding them for many reasons. They would tell them about foods and supplements.

Screenshot_20220819-083544_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow

cee-bee

VIP Member
Yep, if you want to date an older man / woman fair play if you're both on board, say Kim K and Pete. Men consistently dating women under 25 when they are over 25 or nearing 50 (Leo) should be called out. Women over 25 are not past it, it's not your biology or nature etc to only date 19 year olds. Bradley spouts opinions that would make men in the 1970's think twice.
its definitely a massive red flag. The power imbalance, the maturity imbalance… not good, not good at all.

• Heart