Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trixipaws

For anyone who also follows the trainwreck of all trainwrecks that is Shiv O'Hagan...Bradders and Dirat (and Olima) in the same picture just made my overies explode in disgust. Oh my god it's the holy trinity of mysoginy.

Reactions: 2

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Can't wait for him to come out with tren/💉 sponsored content. Some alpha male only stack where people cycle clen, dry scoop minoxidil and give themselves ED at 40. It will truly be his golden age, since men don't hit the wall (lmao, you do dumbass).

Opinionated

VIP Member
Does he still have the dog? I remember him moving into the flash pad without a garden thinking that’s not suitable for a dog maybe he’ll get rid now?

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
On his latest reel about cellulite and how to minimise it. Such a dickhead honestly
Maybe he should speak to Connie then as she is always going on about being happy in your own skin etc, etc. He could take her on as his Life Coach, he might stick to her program longer than she stuck to his.

Callan

VIP Member
No title suggestions, so this one is thanks to @Callan's wonderful comment ❤
(I had to shorten your comment a bit in order for it to fit! Hope that's okay 💜)

Get it done, everybody! 💪
Ahh so flattered, thank you! I was like where's my Bradders thread, then realized that 2nd one was started so that why it wasn't linking to my read threads.

Callan

VIP Member
Thats kinda cute but also sorta bland, just like the thing that ties them all together, Nimbobs :p

• Haha
His sister will be signing up to this no doubt and adding another non qualification to her cv
Is that woman promoting it an actual registered dietician, or just using the title
Also assume Em the nutritionist has given him the heave….man can’t even keep a Chelsea blonde in a professional level
She is an actually an actual NHS dietician unfortunately.

I noticied Emthenutritionist has a degree but she isn’t actually on the register for nutritionists in the UK which is so weird. She has her own thread here.

https://tattle.life/threads/emily-english-emthenutritionist.38546/

Reactions: 1

kaaa2

VIP Member
I’m glad that, in the PT and fitness world, there’s a change in narrative around women’s bodies. For example, this ad from a PT who is basically saying, it just not might be healthy for you to have a totally flat stomach. And that’s OK.

it’s so refreshing to hear. Guys like bradders will tell you it’s possible you just need to set ✨goals✨ and Be CoNsIsTeNt (at starving yourself) while he eats steak every day for the protein, and insisting its healthy and he knows best.

for me (and I suspect a lot of others) having a totally flat stomach means being dangerously low on body fat. It means not being able to menstruate. I’ve been there, done that. I wish Bradley would stop insisting it’s a valid goal. For most people, it just isn’t.

‘I work with a pretty sick group of woman’ unwell or cool?

• Haha
Reactions: 1