Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrAllSeeingEye

VIP Member
Am I right that Bradley isn’t even 30 yet? Like seriously the man looks so bad on it, proper hard paper round AND he’s receding like there’s no tomorrow. Bizarre that he’s banking on being able to pull a 20 something in his 50s, when he already looks like he’s at least 45 😂
Yeah, he’s 28. Not that you’d think it looking at him!

Reactions: 3

Whatever123

VIP Member
Sorry, please explain to me how being born and bred in Ealing has meant he has been able to thrive from the get go???
Him and his sister think Ealing is the most amazing place on earth. It’s embarrassing. Especially when the sister can’t even afford to buy there.

Callan

VIP Member
I didn't read the deodorant part at first and I thought the AD was for condoms 🥴 :sick: "an easy night is important" and "Sure non stop protection". Excuse me I need to puke :sick:
omg that makes the whole thing even worseeeeeee.... im sorry lol

• Haha

Callan

VIP Member
I sat in on a presentation like this once. It was Some Guy telling a roomful of middle-aged female healthcare workers that we should ALL intermittent fast and do Keto. That none of us needed any carbs, and all of us would benefit from fasting 18 hours a day.

We all smiled and clapped politely, ate the free sandwiches, and then talked soooooo much shit about him for days. Everyone in the room knew how ignorant he was, except for him.

(To be clear: Keto and intermittent fasting are both great for some people. Blanket recommendations, especially promoting such extreme diets, are stupid and damaging.)
Did he really show up with delicious sandwiches and then suggested that you don't eat them or eat at all for 18 hours? What a buffoon!!

• Sad
  • Haha

oshare

VIP Member
I really want to read this! Do you listen to her podcast with Mike Hobbs?
Yes, always. Big fan of the podcast. It's been really helpful for me to reflect upon myself, my actions, my past. But also very very validating. Often I just feel so heard and understood just listening to them and it makes me feel less alone in my experiences. Of course, we all go through different things and some of the things Aubrey talks about is something I have never experienced or in a less severe way, but a lot really resonates with me. I love how they not only stick up for fat people, but also for other minorities who receive the same harsh mistreatment in society.
I listen to the audiobook version, she narrates it herself (apparently all of her fans and followers heavily requested this as they, like me, love her voice and wanted to hear her narrate her own book). I sadly enough can't find an audiobook version of her first book so I'll probably have to read it but I can't digest reading as well as listening to something so it'll probably be a while before I'll be able to go through that one but it's on my list as well.
She also talks a lot about the fitness industry and the impact it has on society and how we feel about ourselves, a lot of the things that @cee-bee talks about (which was a fantastic read, and absolutely true, thank you so much for that reply @cee-bee 💜)

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Slaybutter

VIP Member
Is he buying followers? He was on 418K for the longest time, but now he's suddenly jumped to 467K.

When he was with Nims his following increased around 10K to 428K but dropped again when they split.

Why do I know this stuff? 😄
His post went viral that’s why

The video he’s shared of his workout for the girls….not a correct bit of form between them….he's more interested in filming himself than preventing them getting injured….