Bperfect Brendan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend tried the new chroma foundation…. Actually shocking it was awful looking 😂😂 I can’t believe how many instahuns were promoting it when it’s so awful
Danielle donohoe was wearing on her stories today and it looked awful. Really like Danielle but the foundation is way too orange, very fake looking.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
Danielle donohoe was wearing on her stories today and it looked awful. Really like Danielle but the foundation is way too orange, very fake looking.
Agreed!!! Considering they are raving about how many foundation shades they have, I haven’t seen one nice one yet!! They all look so orange
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
That new primer looks awful & cheap 🙈😭 it’s horrendous looking on the skin of the huns who are all trying it out, even the model on their page they’re advertising
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh how amazing is the new Mrs Glam Pallette. I don't think I've seen something so amazing and creative in such a long time.
Oh wait, maybe I have.
Well done on another amazing job bringing out another similar pallette.
20220301_161303.jpg
 
  • Haha
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So Brendan is on his stories saying he found a mole from being on sun beds that he was scared it might had been more serious but has used this as a chance to flog his Chinese tan, absolutely disgraceful. There’s a time and place to promote but this is not it.
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: 9
I still don’t understand what she has to do with someone asking if Brendan has had his lips done 🤷🏻‍♀️

She really is illiterate. It’s so bad I can’t even joke about it 😳
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
I still don’t understand what she has to do with someone asking if Brendan has had his lips done 🤷🏻‍♀️

She really is illiterate. It’s so bad I can’t even joke about it 😳
I think the picture of himself, earlier in this thread is what's being referred to. His lips do look very plump.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2