Bperfect Brendan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute hole... He will dear buy that party last night, there's a lot of disgusted frustrated people about who I feel will all start taking their business elsewhere. Pity too as I really liked the tan etc but I'll not buy anything of his ever again, he has 100% shown the disregard he has for Joe Public an in particular front line workers.. I'm done with him and his company

Reactions: 30
Absolute idiot. The event and more particularly the after party was an utter disgrace. People will get sick from this event. I'll never buy a product from his company again.

Reactions: 21
Absolutely disgusting. That wasn't work, that was a booze up on a bus. No masks on most of them. The queue for the shop was not socially distanced.

Reactions: 19
I know SFA about drugs but I do work in the medical field and can't help but notice his pupils. What is the deal? His Christmas party was the same too. Definetly appears as someone who likes to be sniffing❄. Suppose its a personal thing for me

Reactions: 23
I know SFA about drugs but I do work in the medical field and can't help but notice his pupils. What is the deal? His Christmas party was the same too. Definetly appears as someone who likes to be sniffing❄. Suppose its a personal thing for me
I don’t follow him, but what way were his pupils? I know someone who has pupils the size of a tiny dot and always wondered was it drug related?

Reactions: 3
I don’t follow him, but what way were his pupils? I know someone who has pupils the size of a tiny dot and always wondered was it drug related?
Now I could be very wrong. And Im willing to hold my hands up if I am or if I offend anyone.

It's not just the pupils which are dialated and pin pointed.. They have a glossy shine too.

Reactions: 7
Last night was an absolute disgrace!!! There are plenty of influencers calling them out Claire balding, the beautiful truth and many more! I wonder will any of them address this shambles? There are enough snaps circulating for us all to see that masks were not worn appropriately and at all times and social distancing WAS NOT adhered to! They are all pretty quiet today because they were caught rotten!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Now I could be very wrong. And Im willing to hold my hands up if I am or if I offend anyone.

It's not just the pupils which are dialated and pin pointed.. They have a glossy shine too.
He always lools wiped oit, iv always thought to myself hes constantly sniffing as his eyes are always huge

Reactions: 6
Some of them changing their profiles to private, hiding in shame
That pretty much says it all!!! The whole lot of them should be hanging their orange heads in shame.. tit tan and tit pallettes

I see your one Emma Kearney took down the video of about 20 of them crammed into a hotel room shitfaced!! Too late hun we all seen it 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 24
Absolute idiot. The event and more particularly the after party was an utter disgrace. People will get sick from this event. I'll never buy a product from his company again.
And don't forget the birthday party he threw himself a few months back ....

That pretty much says it all!!! The whole lot of them should be hanging their orange heads in shame.. tit tan and tit pallettes

I see your one Emma Kearney took down the video of about 20 of them crammed into a hotel room shitfaced!! Too late hun we all seen it 🙄🙄🙄
Someone else said on a different thread that it had been screen recorded and sent to Stephen Nolan. Come on Nolan ☺☺☺

Reactions: 7

Orange heads 🤣 so true though. As for emma....Don't know how she got the following she has.... Her makeup is not nice ...

Reactions: 8
I’ve emailed Nolan . Tweeted last night tweeted today nothing back so far . Never will I buy another bottle of than tan . Prefer fantastic or he shi anyway

Reactions: 9
Can we talk about the bleeping open top bus arriving at the shopping centre like they were arriving home with the champions League cup 😂 waving to the crowd too, I almost died from the embarrassment.

It was an utter shitshow, wearing a mask or not anyone who was there was wide open to getting Covid with that amount of people and now Denise, Rachel and the rest travelling back here have put a lot of people at risk. Disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: 48
The store opening in theory fine - the bus before & after party with the girls bringing out champagne & ever insta hun that has ever so much as looked sideways at a bperfect product cuddling in & dj music going is far from fine.

The store opening was always going to attract a large , young, impressionable crowd and Brendan paying lip service to asking people to wear masks was pointless when he didn’t pull one of those brand ambassadors for not keeping theirs on & the fact he arranged the after party just flies in the face of any attempt at pretending he gave a tit about Covid

Poor show & another lost customer here

Reactions: 9